By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - No Mass Effect talk on here?

BenKenobi88 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ cwbys21

Uhh... yeah it has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect

May 28 for North America, June 6 for Europe.

Nobody owns Mass Effect on PC yet.

I'm buying it at Circuit City tomorrow, it's $40.

Oh, IGN had it listed with a 5/27 launch. Stupid, stupid IGN.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Memorial Day, everything gets pushed back a day.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'll get it eventually, but my To-Play list is far far too long right now so it'll be a while.

Too busy playing multiplayer Haze ( when the network connection is stable some of the maps are very fun), I think I it will have to wait 1-2 weeks.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Wow I'm loving this so far...been playing for about 4 hours now, definitely an epic game.

Only problems I've had so far was a very, very long install, like half an hour, and then just choppy framerates every once in a while...but nothing too bad, and probably because I've got mostly everything maxed.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

most of the people just played it for x360

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Yeah I'm glad I waited. The improved graphics and controls are worth the wait, and I'm glad I got this.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

My copy hasn't arrived yet...

Ail said:
Too busy playing multiplayer Haze ( when the network connection is stable some of the maps are very fun), I think I it will have to wait 1-2 weeks.

Wow, someone bought the game?

I have it but I have yet to install it. I have another week of school work and am absolutely crammed with projects and homework. I will say that I was extremely saddened to see an EA logo next to the Bioware one.

Also, I am very glad that you don't need the DVD to play it, that was part of the reason I was thinking of downloading it off Steam, however, owning a hard cop won out. Now I get the best of both worlds.