By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - No Mass Effect talk on here?

I'm curious to see what some of you PC owners think of the game but no one is talking about it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Maybe no one bought it.

*cue music*

dun-dun-dun!

I'm waiting for the PC version but I thought it would come out sooner. I'm still little skeptical the only western rpgs I like are Fallout/Baldursgate/planescape.

because it hasn't released yet?

@ cwbys21

Uhh... yeah it has.

Around the Network

Didn't actually realise it was out for PC.

dude to Ea's piracy thing, I expect Mass Effect PC to be epic fail and I hope it does.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It is coming out june 4th in Sweden.

ssj12 said:
dude to Ea's piracy thing, I expect Mass Effect PC to be epic fail and I hope it does.

They changed it to a one time online authentication, and you no longer need the disc in the drive to play.  Unless you are talking about only being able to install it on 3 computers, which is annoying.

ssj12: Wasn't the piracy protection thing radically backed down? It no longer contacts EA every ten days, which is a HUGE improvement.

Anyway, I'm getting it soon after release. Still too busy wrapping up my studies now, but should have lots of free evenings when my summer job starts. Especially now that I'm single. =P