By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 4 Shoe in for GOTY? Best game in History?

I'm quite certain leo-j is too young to be playing this game. That doesn't mean he won't, it just means his parents are a failure.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Yeah it has a big chance.

ToastyJaguar said:
I just got my 360 gtaiv and i can safely say that is runs very smoothly!!!!

Since you have it, what's the pop-up REALLY like?  You haven't seen anything like these ridiculous GIFs, have you?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Goty - maybe
Best Game Ever - Impossible

Game of the year it will be one of the top runners only MGS4 or Spore could beat it. Best of all time far from it.

Former something....

Around the Network

Well guys, it just sold out, yes GTA 4 sold out before laucnh, gamestop is no longer selling it.

mM
leo-j said:
Well guys, it just sold out, yes GTA 4 sold out before laucnh, gamestop is no longer selling it.

link?

No longer selling it...? That doesn't make any sense.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )