By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo - Should I get the Switch 2 now or wait for a new model?

 

Should I?

Get it now 6 100.00%
 
Wait for new model 0 0%
 
Total:6

Yea, you guys might be on to something. Didn't really think about a Switch 2 Lite being more likely than the OLED, which is practical in this economy. I think it might make more sense to just snag one now, especially since I didn't have a Switch 1 and I really wanted to play some of those games.



Around the Network

I wouldn’t worry too much about further price hikes. If they happen then you will get an advance warning just like last time. But I also wouldn’t worry about an OLED model. We don’t know when it will happen or what the price will be.

I would just focus on whether there are enough Switch 2 games out there that you want to play.