By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Jasonnc, I hope not! I just can't understand why we haven't heard anything official from Capcom yet.

Xbox board members, we need to start an Fable 2 co-op topic on the board. For people looking to play. I definately want to get some co-op going. No one ever plays anything with me! I'm wasting my live subscription.

Around the Network

Yeh, I am looking forward to a lot of co-op especially with the watch achievements!

SleepWaking said:
sublime78 said:
EaglesEye, you realized I was joking right? I'm not retarded, I realize you can't race with one person!

SleepWaking, so probably understanding you can't give a review, can you at least give a couple of words to describe it?? You know, good, great, so-so... that kinda thing?

And Erikers how about I stop playing the game untill one week in the Race, I've already played more than enough and I finished the main story anyway. Plus than I can spend time playing STFU untill I get Saints Row 2 back.

I'm not saying to stop playing after 4 weeks.  I was just saying that, since these are time period based races, if you marked however many points you had after 4 weeks of playing, everybody else would get the same amount of time.  But that's for eagleseye and you to decide I guess. 

They seem pretty easy since you already got half of them in a week anyways.  I"m sure you can get all 1000 in less than a month if these are anything like Oblivion.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Ronster316 said:
Barozi said:
Ronster316 said:

Same thing happened to me........... I was about 50 hours in to the game and was attempting to finish all the side mission achievements (Collect all the CD's, Collecting cars and getting them back before damageing them too much ect)

Ouch !

Ronster316 said:

It said my save file was corrupted, Now whenever i start a new game part of my characters body are invisable (No pants. no feet)

I got exactly the same problem, but only when I try to load my broken savegame. When I start a new game everything is normal.

Sooooooo sexy ^^

Yup, My character looked exactly like that

I guess because i was so p*ssed at 50+ hours gameplay going down the toilet i never bothered to start a new game on a new save file

Only way i would start again is if theres a major drought of 360 games during summer 09 (Zero percent chance then lol)

That sucks. Now I'm a bit scared to rebuy Saints Row. I think there were 2 achievements I meant to get but never got around to.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Just tried the EndWar demo and it was very good, I recommend everyone to check it out. Wished I had more money in my budget to get that game early, hmm my list of games just keeps changing and calling out to me!

Good to see people biting into Saints Row 2 on the first day. Dead Space, no one did.

Around the Network

Is there going to be a race for Fallout 3? I plan on buying it.

Of course there is a race for Fallout 3. Read the updates/first post for all the upcoming Races.

EaglesEye379 said:

Good to see people biting into Saints Row 2 on the first day. Dead Space, no one did.

Ouch look at the release dates in Europe for next week:

Midnight Club LA

Fable 2

Far Cry 2

and Dead Space

This will be an expensive week for me. Luckily my birthday is on this sunday ;)

Yea its come to the point that keeping up with all these good games will just detract your enjoyment from getting the full experience from each game individually. Alot of these games will see lots of sales into next year as people stagger their purchases.

Happy birthday in advance! Go and streak around in Saints Row 2 in celebration!

Yes Dead Space is out today Oct 14 in NA. Thats why I put the Race 5 weeks for EU members.