By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

We're having a race for C&C 3: Red Alert but there was none for Kane's Wrath? What gives?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

@EagleEye - It looks like Dead Space actual release date was the 15th. I know most big retailers (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart) didn't get the game until today. My friend went up to Gamestop yesterday and they told him that due to Columbus Day that the games shipped out the 14th so would arrive today. I haven't checked the league but that might be why nobody showed up yesterday.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

@jasonnc80

They had a 1 day delay in NA! Shocking! ;)

@Goddbless

Would have if more people thought it was good enough to buy it!

I picked up Dead Space today. Shame I have to finish working before I can play. I'm confused, it is or isn't a race?

Nevermind, I see that it is a race.

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my lead in TFU has been stolen!!!!

Munkeh111 said:

SOrry :)

SleepWaking said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well I must say well done for completing it on Sith Master difficulty, I really struggled with that.... if I finish IU quickly I might give it another go, but I doubt I will be able to complete it...

Oh c'mon, this sucks. I lost my internet connection almost all morning when I was just playing Mega Man 9 to get the lead in the race. So I did just that, got the ''Destroyer!'' achievement, but I couldn't update it until this afternoon.

I hope the update isn't coming anytime soon? I want MyGamercard to update my profile and all... Otherwise, this just plain sucks. F'ck Sympatico. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Munkeh111 said:
SleepWaking said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well I must say well done for completing it on Sith Master difficulty, I really struggled with that.... if I finish IU quickly I might give it another go, but I doubt I will be able to complete it...

I actually didn't have any problems finishing it, finished it under 5 hours. It's just know how I geuss. Where did you had problems with, the ending bosses? because most of them are very easy to beat when you know how to do it.