By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I played the Resident Evil 5 demo last night. It's been a long time since I played a game with such mediocre controls. I don't even care if this is how Resident Evil 4 was and it's better than the earlier ones, it's hard to stomach. Even the running is retarded and if you try to run sideways and run into something the guy shakes for some reason. The game makes Dead Rising look like it had brilliant controls.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for Capcom to release a demo of this. I was going to buy it day 1 but now I might get Halo Wars or Street Fighter IV instead and get RE 5 used/cheaper.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

"The game makes Dead Rising look like it had brilliant controls."

that's impossible,Even if I haven't played #4.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

EaglesEye379 said:

Sadly, I have to inform you guys that I will not be involved in hosting the next season of the Gamerscore League. It is my own decision based on my personal priorities. Lets just remember that this league is a creation of strategyking92 and myself who volunteered and was not a VGChartz directive. If VGChartz wants me to continue with any sort of compensation for my time - let me know and I might reconsider.

I hope you have enjoyed the past season and can only hope VGChartz appreciates the extra interest and viewership this has generated to the site. I would be honoured if it continues under someone else. It has been a pleasure, and I am very glad to have met some serious gamers and fantastic multiplayers - really hope we will continue to see each other on Live.

All my updates are first done in Microsoft Excel and I am happy to send this file via email (its 8MB though) to anyone who wishes to take over - is this you Machina-AX? And yes, you can update the Platinums/League whenever and however you want (congrats on modship) - if you would send me your email and am willing to accept an 8MB file. I hereby relinquish all control of the 1st/3rd post to any mod. If anyone else wants this Excel file, PM me your email.

Again, I reiterate I have thoroughly enjoyed hosting this and have to quit due to personal reasons. Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I will still be on VGChartz (although I will be posting less) so see you soon and be prepared for another stellar gaming year on the 360.

Note: VGChartz is under strategyking's username and password, so ask him for control. VGChartz1 is under mine and unfortunately Im not ready to share my username and password so someone has to create VGChartz2 and add VGChartz1's friends if this is to continue.

Say it ain't so...I was just thinking of getting back into the gamerscore hunt and I see this. I hope someone else can take over and do as good of a job as Eagles.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

^^^ Check the new post in this forum. Titled Gamerscore League Round 2 or something. Neoratt will be hosting again with the first update soon.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection