By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Thanks for the info Barozi.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
I think I am going to go back to some of my old games (I do actually have Motorstorm and Mirror's Edge to play), I want to get 1100 in LO, I have got 870, and I know I can get most of the rest

Good luck with Killalon. Those Backyard Battles can be a pain, too.

Edit: And Treasure Trove. I hated that one.

I have been following the Prima guide, so I think I have got most of the items. My characters are really high levels, so I dont think the backyard battles should be really hard (apart from the very final one), I did beat the sorceror in the forgotton ruins (I may be slightly wrong on these names) really easily. I am told the final boss of the DLC is impossible though....

@ barozi, I did have Crackdown as part of my console bundle, but having played the demo, I did not like the shooting system and it felt as though the story was very weak

Forgive my ignorance but I was just browsing the gamerscore table and saw "Platinum ranks" What is that?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@ ajescent, for certain games, a platinum award is given to those with the highest scores, see the third post on the front page for details

Hi erikers and other VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League ppl. I changed my gamertag to Jagen78 from ImTheBeesKnees. Is there no longer a sticky on the main Microsoft page for the League?

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
jagenjg said:
Hi erikers and other VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League ppl. I changed my gamertag to Jagen78 from ImTheBeesKnees. Is there no longer a sticky on the main Microsoft page for the League?

The League and all other threads to do with the VGC community participating in online matches etc has been moved into the new "Online Gaming" forum, where all threads sit conveniently on a single page, so stickies aren't needed. 

BengaBenga said:
jagenjg said:

The League and all other threads to do with the VGC community participating in online matches etc has been moved into the new "Online Gaming" forum, where all threads sit conveniently on a single page, so stickies aren't needed. 

Thanks Benga

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

I'm never getting 1000/1000 in the orange box

99 achievements

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:

99 achievements

I gave up after 68 achievements. It's not much fun, when you get only an average of 8 points per achievement (in my case) :(

Strategyking92 said:

99 achievements

A lot of the achievements are kinda easy, but I stopped playing the game a while ago. I should start playing it again.