By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I'm running out of games to play!!! Once I complete Prince of Persia, I just need to finish the game for the second time, and get the rest of the light seeds then I will have 1000, I wont have any more games to play on Xbox!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I'm running out of games to play!!! Once I complete Prince of Persia, I just need to finish the game for the second time, and get the rest of the light seeds then I will have 1000, I wont have any more games to play on Xbox!

You should try L4D, that will keep you busy :)

seece said:
Munkeh111 said:

You should try L4D, that will keep you busy :)

My friend wants me to get it... but I don't think I can afford any mroe games, I need to save my money for quite a few PS3 exclusives, and then Star Ocean 4 and HAWX... I just spent so much on games over christmas, and I got a new TV....

Munkeh111 said:

hmmm how about getting some new games ?

There is still plenty to choose from. How about Saints Row/ Saints Row 2 or Crackdown (it has great achievements !) ?

EDIT: Just saw your message. (Saints Row and Crackdown are cheap )

I think I am going to go back to some of my old games (I do actually have Motorstorm and Mirror's Edge to play), I want to get 1100 in LO, I have got 870, and I know I can get most of the rest

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Munkeh111 said:

There is still plenty to choose from. How about Saints Row/ Saints Row 2 or Crackdown (it has great achievements !) ?

Well I played the demo of Crackdown, and while I thought it was fun, it just felt a little shallow

Munkeh111 said:
I think I am going to go back to some of my old games (I do actually have Motorstorm and Mirror's Edge to play), I want to get 1100 in LO, I have got 870, and I know I can get most of the rest

Good luck with Killalon. Those Backyard Battles can be a pain, too.

Edit: And Treasure Trove. I hated that one.

I thought there was a multiplayer mode in World at War where you face a lot of zombies, do I have to beat the story mode to get it?

yungmagic09 said:
I thought there was a multiplayer mode in World at War where you face a lot of zombies, do I have to beat the story mode to get it?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes !

Munkeh111 said:
Barozi said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well I played the demo of Crackdown, and while I thought it was fun, it just felt a little shallow

After a few agility upgrades and such, it isn't shallow

I mean, how do you want to kill an enemy?

A. jump over the building and suprise them from behind

B. Run them over with a vehicle head-on

C. Spam Grenades and Rockets and watch things go boom. BIG BOOM. (my favorite)

D. Just go in guns a' blazin.

E. Use the add-on pack to nail your foes to vehicles and such... (There's even an achievement for making your car a sort of horrific trophy case)

F. Jump 75 feet in the air and spam rockets (you are like some sort of human helicoptor almost)

Besides, it doesn't cost that much, it's definetly worth it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive