By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

COD 2 as a whole isn't always that hard because it's just a matter of moving up to trigger checkpoints but there's about 3 or 4 levels on that game that have parts that are beyond brutal. I'll just count how many more times I punch the wall during World At War and compare which one shortened my life more.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
erikers said:
COD 2 as a whole isn't always that hard because it's just a matter of moving up to trigger checkpoints but there's about 3 or 4 levels on that game that have parts that are beyond brutal. I'll just count how many more times I punch the wall during World At War and compare which one shortened my life more.

I've finished the Russian and the British part of the story.

Now it's time for the Americans and I think that is going to be the hardest (Battle of Pointe Du Hoc and the part where you need to defend Hill 400)

COD 2 was for me the easiest veteran mode of all four of them. COD 3 was okay aswell but it had some parts that were evil. I had not that many problems with COD 4 till the last leves...And especially the last one (still didn't beat it).

COD 5 is the most difficult one for me. I am quite far though but I am not interested in playing it anymore, I get frustrated when I get killed.

What's with the pecker heads at Red Octane making you have to hit the yellow and blue drums simultaneously to activate star power every time in Guitar Hero World Tour? What horrible design that is.

There's no breaks of course, you have to pray you find a spot where the drums stop or have a long break so you can hit the drums and if you're playing a fast song that has no drumming breaks you have to decide if you want star power bad enough that you mess up your note streak and miss notes to hit star power. It took me 7 songs to even figure out how to use star power since they wouldn't let me do the tutorial because I was using a Rock Band kit.

@ erikers, are you trying to get 1000 in Gears, I've noticed that you've been on 950g for ages, I assume Seriously 2.0 is the only one you have left?

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ erikers, are you trying to get 1000 in Gears, I've noticed that you've been on 950g for ages, I assume Seriously 2.0 is the only one you have left?

Yeah.  I'll get it eventually but I only have about 14,000 kills right now.

"Test of faith" (mirror's edge) is the achievement of the year in OXM! (and I actually got that.. in my first playthrough)
Runner's-up:
"zombie zenocidest" (left 4 dead)
"the bladder of steel" (rock band 2)

Best use of achievements were also recognized:
Winner: Fable 2
Runner's-up:
Left 4 Dead, Ninja Gaiden

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Hi! im new, my tag is PikachuPikachu, its at 0 at the moment, ive only got a 360 for xmas, i also have a DS

Pikachu said:
Hi! im new, my tag is PikachuPikachu, its at 0 at the moment, ive only got a 360 for xmas, i also have a DS

Welcome to the site!

badgenome said:
Pikachu said:

Welcome to the site!

thank you! ive only got Fifa 09 at the moment, but im gonna get more games soon!