By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

sublime78 said:
Man, I've got 2,400 MS points and I don't even know what to do with them!

On that note I am let down by both Braid and Prince of Persia. Braid is too short and not what I was expecting after all the mongo-hype. Prince of Persia is simply stated a big step backwards for the series, losing both the time control and awesome fighting that made the last gen efforts. Plus, I still like Assassin's Creed better and Ubi Montreal should take steps forward not backwards. Enough, can we please have Splinter Cell Conviction now, and NOT mess it up.

I was a little let down by Braid too, but I really enjoy Prince of Persia. Its one of my favorite games this year.

Around the Network

@sublime, if nothing out there currently interests you, I'd wait and use it on the Fable 2 and Fallout 3 dlc.

yungmagic09, it's okay, I'm just not blown away by it. Like I said I really liked the time controlling, platforming, fighting of the previous games and all of that is either gone or simplified now...

eNamrah, Yeah, but there's plenty that interested me, I guess I'm just being stingy! I really want Banjo because i never played it on N64, but since I bought Nuts and Bolts but didn't pre-order I would feel really retarded plopping down 15 bucks for the game I could have had for free. Thinking about N+ as well, haven't tried it yet though.

Actually I have to enter save money mode this year. So the points could come in handy...

Also I'm leaving Vgchartz and the league.. I already wanted to, but tonight a snippy mod locked a thread I made for no justifiable reason except that I was "trolling" the 360 board.... right.... avid 360 user trolling the 360 boards... makes perfect sense. But I'm pretty much done here. So hopefully my permaban request will go through and I'll be done here. But I left the few people I talk to and/or play with on my friends list.

I had fun though, I really did, eagles did a great job with the league. I just don't really communicate with anyone online anymore and it feels stupid to go online only to come here for a few minutes. Overall I end up wasting more time than anything reading stupid sophmoric net fights or getting lost in posts I don't even contribute to, so leaving seems like the thing to do... especially being bitch slapped by the mods tonight for what I thought was a valid post. Either way, take care everybody, and if you are still on my friends list, let's play sometime.

@sublime, sorry to hear, as you were one of the more active league members, but it's understandable. I didn't think there was anything wrong with your thread and am a bit puzzled as to why it was considered trolling. Anyway, hopefully we'll be able to play L4D in the future.

@eNamrah, according to the mod I broke all kind of rules.

L4D sounds good. I would like that.

I'm still waiting for my permaban and so far no one will do it. I guess I'm gonna have to start cussing out mods as a next step! ;P

Around the Network

If anybody is playing left 4 dead.. Put me on your friends list! VS is the only fun thing right now since I have continuously gotten assholes on my team.

Oh, and here's a question: If you quit during a campaign and you have gotten parts 1 & 2 done, can you just start at part 3 the next day, finish the campaign, and get the achievement?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

just got teh brass big ones for bioshock...mmmm thats nice

YEAH!!! i am now tied with someone for GH2 platinum awards 970g!! only 3 songs to 5 star and i get all 1000g

GH3 is next so beware!!

I'd just like to state that in less than a week of playing World At War I've masterfully fought my way to the top of the list. Just beat 9 levels of Veteran today too. I can't believe nobody's beaten it on Veteran though, I think this game is harder (on Veteran) than every other COD game besides maybe #2. Should have gotten this instead of Gears 2 so I could have gotten an easy 1st in the race. :(

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
I'd just like to state that in less than a week of playing World At War I've masterfully fought my way to the top of the list. Just beat 9 levels of Veteran today too. I can't believe nobody's beaten it on Veteran though, I think this game is harder (on Veteran) than every other COD game besides maybe #2. Should have gotten this instead of Gears 2 so I could have gotten an easy 1st in the race. :(

You think it's a bit easier than CoD2 ? Well that would be great, because I'm just playing CoD 2 on Veteran, so I'll probably move on to WaW.

Still haven't beaten that damn last but one level in CoD4 though :(

I'm always getting killed in that damn hallway.