By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

@ strategy king, which one is Test of Faith, I have it on the PS3, but I haven't started it yet

Also, how did Fable 2 win best use of achievements, the trading system made it far too easy to get the full 1000g

Around the Network

Test of faith is the one where you never fire a shot in the single player game. the reason they liked it so much was because it added a good layer of challenge, and it changed the way you played the game itself. (kind of)

I thought fable 2 had some cool achievements.. like the one where you dress like a goth.. chicken kicker.. I think because they were so varied and fun to do.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Pikachu said:
Hi! im new, my tag is PikachuPikachu, its at 0 at the moment, ive only got a 360 for xmas, i also have a DS

Hello! You'll find out gamerscore can get very addictive when you're in a competition!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Test of faith is the one where you never fire a shot in the single player game. the reason they liked it so much was because it added a good layer of challenge, and it changed the way you played the game itself. (kind of)

I thought fable 2 had some cool achievements.. like the one where you dress like a goth.. chicken kicker.. I think because they were so varied and fun to do.

True, but I still think it was too easy to get the 1000g

Sweet Jesus Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got the Muse To My Ears achievement in Guitar hero where you have to beat Assassin on drums with a score over 222,222. You know how Infinity Ward said that 2.8% of people have beaten that last level in Modern Warfare, I bet this one is around the same or lower.

First time I played the song I barely got over 100k on Hard. I kept playing it and eventually got to 160k then I got to 216k once I figured out the fast hi-hat part. Then the next time I played it I smoked that score with 240k or so.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:

Ergh this has happened twice now.

I've been trying to get the CoD:WaW competitive achievement where you have to come first in a 4 player co-op match. Twice now I've finished first but both times someone has left right at the end out of spite, and so the game records it as only being a 3 player match and not the 4 player match which it needs to be for the achievement to unlock :(

Well, if we can get 2 other people on here, we can all take turns getting the achievement. Just set the difficulty on Easy and take turns running through a level. Shouldn't take longer than 45 minutes for everybody.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

@ erikers, I would help, but I have it on PS3

Damn I wish I got L4D earlier on, I'm 3rd on the leaderboard but will take 2nd tonight after I get Dead Wreckening!

I'd like to join.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Is the leauge still being update? I noticed VGChartz on live signed in an hour ago?