By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

sublime78 said:

Ronster316 said:
sublime78 said:
Well, at least gas is getting way cheaper finally.

Ronster, oh my freaking nerdgasm if that is true. I checked and found hints online but I still file it under too good to be true. Also, there were issues with the licensing and Capcom not having Marvel license anymore. But I would hope so, love it to come out on Live Arcade... my arcade stick has been waiting to be made whole again.

They actually made it backwards compatible and I went out and spent 80 bucks on a used Xbox copy (more than it originally cost) only to find out the emulation is buggy and crappy so I ended up taking it back.

Still can't imagine they wouldn't have announced this at E3 or TGS or something though....

Yeah, Fingers crossed that they can iron out any licensing issues regarding the game, I had it on my Dreamcast and played it religiously until my dreamcast finally met its maker in 2006

Marvel vs capcom 2 with achievements............ Count me in

I honestly hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing though... that would be harsh. My dream team was always: rogue, gambit and venom.  Heck yeah!

Did you ever do the thing where after you unlocked everyone you could get all 3 of the same character.  We would do 3 Zangiefs vs. 3 other Zangeifs and laugh our asses off at the carnage.

I  never did that no, But it sounds brilliant, 3 zangiefs v 3 zangiefs or 3 Hulks v 3 Hulks sounds completley pshycodelic to me, The screen must of been bursting with animation............ With those guys all been so big i bet you could harly see the pretty backgrounds either with them taking up all that space....................

Around the Network

Ronster, even wilder when you turn them all evil and start shooting fire everywhere!!

I got it wrong though, you didn't have to just unlock all the characters... you had to unlock EVERYTHING else first. Heh, I remember doing that and then losing my dreamcast save file corrupted and doing it all over again.

Machina-AX said:
Next Friday (not this Friday), for those in the UK I think. Not sure if you guys get it sooner though.

We have the following games all released on the 24th in the UK:

Fable 2.
LittleBigPlanet.
Far Cry 2.
Dead Space.

I think it sucks. I want all of those games but I like to play and focus on 1 game at a time. On the plus side I suppose it means I get some them cheaper as I'll buy them at a later date instead of on day 1. I just have to decide which 1 (or maybe 2) I'll buy on day 1 and which to delay :/

I have PES this week, Fable II and LBP the next week, Gears on the 7th, so I am kind of lucky that R2 is not coming here until the 28th. This is all in addition to having to wait for ME, PoP and CoD 5 for Chritmas.... too many games!!!!

It will be tough to compete in the Fable II race (I dont think I would stand a chance anyway) and there are many others that I still need to get back to for extra achievements (and maybe a little bit of fun... but gamerscore is top priority!!!)

Yes I've got a beta Ticket for Cod 5!!

I do too, but I dont have gold yet!

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Yes I've got a beta Ticket for Cod 5!!

Did you get it from the Eurogamer giveaway ?

I registered and tried to log in, but it didn't work even now, although the giveaway is over

Sleepwaking reviews games!? Sleepwaker raping us in upcoming achievement
races = confirmed ;_;

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Munkeh111 said:
I do too, but I dont have gold yet!

Add me If you lik can we play together (when you get gold).

I'm getting gold in a few weeks (a friend is going to America so I can get it cheap) primarily for playing Fable II

As far as I know, the Fable II LE still contains the 48 hour live trial so I should be able to play for two days.... However, I am going to get CoD WaW on PS3 anyway because most of my friends have PS3s

@sublime

I don't know what was posted on N4G. I looked and couldn't find it but I just saw on Joystiq that apparently the ESRB has rated Marvel vs Capcom 2 for PS3/360. So maybe your hopes won't be for nothing :)

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection