By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Actually I haven't even finished the Tie Construction yard yet!!! I just fear what will happen when I get to the later levels where I had problems on Sith Lord difficulty first time round

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my lead in TFU has been stolen!!!!

Geez I guess he pwned both of us. Congratz Sleep !

Scores collected. Update tomorrow or Saturday folks. Thanks for your interest :)

Almost positive they are region locked.

I know PS3 games are region free where-as Blu ray movies have region locking (sometimes it's disabled though)

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

hola, I was told to look here for this question. Would any of you happen to know around how long Eternal Sonata takes to play through? THank you kindly.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
hola, I was told to look here for this question. Would any of you happen to know around how long Eternal Sonata takes to play through? THank you kindly.

I beat it my first playthrough right at 20 hours.  Did what few side quests/dungeons there were.  There is some extra content you unlock for the "Encore" playthrough which could extend the time if you were into that.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
jasonnc80 said:
Torillian said:

I beat it my first playthrough right at 20 hours.  Did what few side quests/dungeons there were.  There is some extra content you unlock for the "Encore" playthrough which could extend the time if you were into that.

20 hours, sounds good.  Thanks again.

Dead Space is freaking amazing!

sublime78 said:

I kinda want to play this game, I might rent it.

yungmagic09 said:
sublime78 said:

I kinda want to play this game, I might rent it.

I wasn't hyped one bit for it, but after reading reviews I decided to bite.  Very glad I did.  Best survival horror game in a long time.