By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Son of a bitch! I clawed my way to the top of the Call of Duty 3 leaderboards. Stepped on the skulls of those I love and murdered many innocent men and women only to find out Call of Duty 3 isn't even on the platinum games list. Blasphemy!!

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:

@Erikers - well, a while back I did my best to persuade Eagles to add it, but he was having none of it. Those online achievements are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh well, serves you right for taking 1st away from me :P

Yeah, it's a little weird it's not on there.  I just always assumed it was there the whole time.  It is the only Call of Duty game that isn't an easy 1000 and it has more than 20 people.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Machina-AX said:

@Erikers - well, a while back I did my best to persuade Eagles to add it, but he was having none of it. Those online achievements are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh well, serves you right for taking 1st away from me :P

Yeah, it's a little weird it's not on there. I just always assumed it was there the whole time. It is the only Call of Duty game that isn't an easy 1000 and it has more than 20 people.

Notes on Platinum List games:

• Sequels tend to be favoured

But don't ask me why Guitar Hero II is still on that list ^^

@erikers/Machina

I admit Im getting sick of adding and transferring COD4 Plats.... hmmm...

@everyone

Hmmm... 5 first day (and minus SleepWaker its 4) for Fable 2? Come on guys... you know you want that orgy Achievement!

Just posting to say I 1000'd Prey (I'm such a masochist lol)

Also got Fable 2. I'm having so much fun right now. Definitely worth picking up but I think the achievements are going to be very easy.

I played the first chapter of Dead Space and it was pretty damn awesome as well. I don't own it yet but will get it when I have some more time to invest. Fable & Gears I think are going to keep me from much else.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

I'll be playing Fable 2 on wednesday Eagles so count me in the race =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Geez, slow down already on Fable 2. I haven't even gotten home from work to crack the seal on mine and already people are racking up hundreds of points. And Sleepwalker, damn man, give someone else a chance! 470 points before it even goes retail!! So not fair...

jasonnc, I wondered if you didn't like Dead Space or something the way you quit playing it soon after starting. It is quite awesome eh?

When this page will be updated?? i want to see my platinum on gh 2.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

If Fable II achievements are easy, then 1k might be the race winner? Anyway, I can't play until next week, but I am aiming for the 1000

So if multiple people get 1k do they get 1st place, or is it who gets it first?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-