By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The most attractive people ever?

crissindahouse said:

She is 30 now and my wife is 40 and I can definitely say that my wife looks younger even without makeup lol

It's not how old she looks that bothers me, it's that she was so naturally beautiful. She could be 50 and do this to herself and I'd still say she looks uglier in the post surgery images even if she had wrinkles and the like. The surgeons that allow people to do this to themselves should be put under stricter regulations, there should be much, much more difficult paths to this kind of mutilation including screenings more body dysmorphia and whatever other mental health issues could lead to this. It's sad to see that second image of her, such a shame.

Around the Network

Adding Henry Cavil to the OP. I find him top attractive to be a Witcher, same as The Witcher 3 character model. Witchers are supposed to be shunned but good lord is this man the perfect Superman. He's a gamer too which adds some points in my book.

This is how someone ages gracefully without plastic surgery, still a very beautiful woman. She beats out many and more younger people still at the age she is. 

Pretty sure Aniston has had plastic surgery.

drbunnig said:

Pretty sure Aniston has had plastic surgery.

No way...

Proof. I've never seen plastic surgery that good. 

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
Jumpin said:

Honestly, she looks like a kid in the 2013 photo, and an adult in the photos taken over a decade later.

Here's one just two or three years apart. 

The first images were the ones the first that came up on Google

You can find more that are less than 2 years apart from season 3 of the boys to season 4 but they won't embedd for some reason. 

That looks like she aged 30 years and is trying to use plastic surgery to hide her age. 

First, if people want to get cosmetic surgery, different hair styles, and so on, it's their business.

Second, I'm not seeing how you think that woman looks 30 years older. Different makeup yes, different lighting yes, different expression yes, different angle yes. But I'm not seeing this face destroying plastic surgery that makes her look 30 years old.

Anyway, here's her most recent interview:

And here's a video from 4 years earlier:

I'm not seeing where this huge difference is. All I get is that you don't understand how different conditions can effect what's captured by photos.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 20 September 2024

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.