The First Descendant 9 3.47%

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn 4 1.54%

Frostpunk 2 6 2.32%

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess 20 7.72%

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition 73 28.19%

Nobody Wants To Die 6 2.32%

Nothing This Month 99 38.22%

Total:259

Not the most exciting month. There's a lot of late ports and indie games coming. Pretty diverse lineup but not much that really screams "day 1" out of these. You know the drill though. If a game didn't make the cut, comment in this thread with that game and if any of the ones in the current list have 0 votes by this time tomorrow, I will exchange out that game for your game. I took the "something else" out of the last choice because I realized that voting for that option makes it so you can't vote when I put your game in the poll. 

July 2nd
Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PC) 
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Mac, iOS) 
The First Descendant (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) 

July 4th
Zenless Zone Zero (PlayStation 5, PC, iOS, Android) – July 4

July 5th
The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, PC) – July 5

July 9th
Lifeless Moon (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – July 9
Once Human (PC) – July 9

July 11th
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Switch) – July 11 
Anger Foot (PC) – July 11
Disney Speedstorm (iOS, Android) – July 11

July 12th
Dros (Switch) – July 12

July 15th
Darkest Dungeon II (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch) – July 15 
Supernatural (PC) – July 15

July 16th

Aerial_Knight's We Never Yield (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – July 16
Cataclismo (PC) – July 16
Deliver Us The Moon (Switch) – July 16 
EvilVEvil (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – July 16
Flock (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – July 16
Let's School (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – July 16
Magical Delicacy (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – July 16

July 17th

Nobody Wants to Die (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – July 17
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate (Switch) – July 17

July 18th

Bō: Path of the Teal Lotus (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC) – July 18
Dungeons of Hinterberg (Xbox Series X/S, PC) – July 18
Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – July 18
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition (Switch) – July 18
Schim (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – July 18

July 19th

EA Sports College Football 25 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S) – July 19
Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – July 19

July 22nd

The New Denpa Men (Switch) – July 22

July 23rd

Été (PC) – July 23
F1 Manager 2024 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – July 23
Rawmen: Food Fighter Arena (PC) – July 23
The Star Named EOS (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC) – July 23

July 25th

Arranger: A Role-Puzzling Adventure (PlayStation 5, Switch, PC, Mac) – July 25
Earth Defense Force 6 (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC) – July 25
Frostpunk 2 (PC) – July 25
Kingdom Rush 5: Alliance (PC, iOS, Android) – July 25
Thrasher (Quest 3, Quest 2, PC) – July 25
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (Switch) – July 25

July 26th

One Piece Odyssey (Switch) – July 26 

Last edited by axumblade - 4 days ago

Around the Network

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess looks really interesting. I love the creativity going on. I was watching a preview from a demo and it was described as PS2 era Capcom creativity.

An Action game mixed with RTS and Tower Defense elements could make for a very unique and fun gaming experience.

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition. I really enjoyed the NES Remix games. I got the japanese version pre-ordered. It comes with two famicom controllers for the Switch instead of the gold cartridge thing.

It's between FF and Frostpunk 2 for me.

BiON!@ 

If I had to guess, it’s going to be the NES or nothing for most votes this time around.

Around the Network

I've had my eye on Flintlock since the first trailer I saw of it last year. But my vote goes to Kunitsu-Gami because I heard it described as a similar gameplay loop as Kingdom:New Lands, but in 3D, and I got really hooked on that game.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

For me, probably the NES world championships. The idea of the game is something that appeals to me, but it’s also a game I won’t break the budget for. It’ll be one I buy if it occupies a place of less than 20% my accumulated entertainment budget… which is currently another particularly high since I just bought virtually every remaining Hitchcock film along with soother Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart films. So, perhaps not in July if it’s a full priced game.

Probably a lot more information than anyone needed to know just to say “I want it if I can afford it” :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Hmm, nothing standing out for me at the moment.

Dawntrail but I never beat Endwalker and I'm not paying to skip it. It's an odd situation when an expansion is locked off by content I don't want to play. I'm not going to slog through Endwalker just to get to Dawntrail which I imagine will be the best FF14 content since Heavensward. Feels bad man. They should give free skips for folks that are in the same boat as me.