Luigi's Mansion 2 HD 106 22.89%

Monster Hunter Stories/Mo... 10 2.16%

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance 57 12.31%

Spy x Anya: Operation Memories 9 1.94%

Still Wakes the Deep 16 3.46%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble 20 4.32%

Other/Nothing (If other, post game in thread) 62 13.39%

Total:463

June has some pretty well anticipated titles. Long awaited expansions, big titles getting releases on different platforms, and then the long awaited release of the new Shin Megami Tensei game. 

June 4th
Destiny 2: The Final Shape (PS, XB, PC), Killer Klowns From Outer Space: the Game (PS4, S|X, PC), Star Wars: Hunters (NS, mobile)

June 6th
Assassin's Creed Mirage (iOS)

June 11th
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked (NS, PS, PC), V Rising (PS5)

June 13th
Taskmaster VR (Quest 2/3, PC)

June 14th
Monster Hunter Stories (PS4, NS, PC), Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance (NS, PS, S|X, PC)

June 18th
#Blud (PS4, XB1, PC), Still Wakes the Deep (PS5, S|X, PC)

June 20th
Dicefolk (NS), Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted 2 (PSVR2)

June 21st
Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree (PS, XB, PC)

June 25th
Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble (NS)

June 27th
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD (NS), Neosprint (PS, S|X, NS, PC), Tchia (NS)

June 28th 
Spy x Anya: Operation Memories (PS, NS)

Around the Network

SMT 5 seems good but I ultimately chose Elden Ring DLC while it includes the preparation replay of the game and I can't wait to see if it holds up to how good it was at release without the exploration and map wow factor.

LM2. I just love the LM series ever since the GC launched.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Monster Hunter Stories for me. I loved the second game. Best non-Pokemon game ever! But I never had the chance to play the first on the 3DS. So I’m looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.

The fact that a $60 remaster of a 3DS title is competing with what is essentially Elden Ring 1.5 is a testament to this sites slant lol. (I voted for Luigi’s Mansion 2 btw…that’s the only LM game I never played. Wasn’t a fan of the 3DS’ small screen.)

Around the Network

Me voting: Go banana!

The only one that matters. Shin Megami Tensei V-Vengence.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

firebush03 said:

The fact that a $60 remaster of a 3DS title is competing with what is essentially Elden Ring 1.5 is a testament to this sites slant lol. (I voted for Luigi’s Mansion 2 btw…that’s the only LM game I never played. Wasn’t a fan of the 3DS’ small screen.)

To be frank though, the remaster also includes a copy of Monster Hunter Stories 2. That's a dual pack.

Anywoo, SMT V Vengeance is my game for that month, but I won't be able to play it yet because of other games I'm going through ATM. The Vengeance path will be intriguing though, since the original release is the Creation path from what I understand.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

7 Days To Die

Shadow of the Erdtree is the only thing on my wishlist for next month.