By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon Presents 2024

What do you think The Pokémon Company will announce for 2024!

My Predictions
Legends
Pokémon GO: World of Wonders, and more
Pokémon Cafe, Sleep, Unite, Masters EX updates
Tease New game
NSO additions (Pinball, or Puzzle League)
Announce that they will take it slow for mainline releases to ensure quality.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network

A bunch of minor things that most of the fans don't care and a last presentation of a trailer of a new game: the remakes of BW and the announcement of a Legends: Unova with no date to realease

Disappointment

My anticipation for anything Pokémon related is at an all-time low lol. Arceus wasn't too bad, but it didn't move the needle much in terms in me being optimistic for the future of the series. Scarlet/Violet then buried it lol.

I expect updates to all the mobile games they have, including Pokémon Unite, a remake of some sort (most likely B&W) and a NSO release. A mainline game being added to NSO would be pretty hype, but I'm leaning more towards OP's predictions of Pinball or Puzzle Challenge. Most likely Puzzle Challenge being released just because Puzzle League is already on NSO for N64.

Im just interested in a new Legends game.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Disappointment

Followed by near-record sales, unfortunately

G2ThaUNiT said:

My anticipation for anything Pokémon related is at an all-time low lol. Arceus wasn't too bad, but it didn't move the needle much in terms in me being optimistic for the future of the series. Scarlet/Violet then buried it lol.

This is where I'm at. In a way, I kind of appreciate it. Instead of spending two straight years of the little gaming time I have on whatever current Pokemon game is out, I'm actually playing other things that are more deserving.

Last edited by burninmylight - on 26 February 2024

Make your own Bingo Card at https://bingobaker.com/

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Chrkeller said:

Disappointment

Well the last two presentations were filled with that lol

But Yeah... I WISH we could get the old mainline games on the NSO, but I doubt it would happen... also a sequel to Battle Revolution would be nice, but doubt it would happen too.

My most "reachable" wish is another Mystery Dungeon game, but in reality I think we will have some updates on the live service games, like Unite and Go, maybe something TCG related and a teaser for a rushed next Gen (I Think Palworld got them by surprise on this generation so they will have to take their time developing the next one)

Pokemon Lets Go sequel

BasilZero said:

Pokemon Lets Go sequel

This is all I want. My girlfriend loved the first Lets Go game and generation 2 is the best in the series. 

Remake of Black and white would also be nice since I consider it the next best Pokémon game.

Feels a bit sad to hope for remakes instead of new projects but I have zero confidence in anything new they come up with.