By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Announced from Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase 2/21/24

Hiku said:

- Pocket Card Jockey

- Endless Ocean

- Contra demo

- Something from Level-5

- Maybe the new SMTV version? (Probably multiplat)

I would have said Hi-Fi Rush, if I hadn't heard that it's skipping Switch 1, for Switch 2 instead.

I did hear about a leak/rumor to do something related to Endless Ocean. I didn't buy it for the Wii but it looks great for 720p, so a new EO would look fantastic! 

Where did you hear about Hi-Fi Rush for the successor? Just curious :)

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

I heard some people predicting this could get a western release. I really hope so. It looks awesome. I think its from the same people who made the older Goemon games.

Damn! It reminds Ape Escape. Adding right now to my wishlist 

We reap what we sow

Elden Ring along with the new DLC :P

Jokes around, I just have Hi-Fi Rush and the new SMTV in my mind.

Whatever, I still want Persona 3 Reload on Switch.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shtinamin_ said:
Hiku said:

- Pocket Card Jockey

- Endless Ocean

- Contra demo

- Something from Level-5

- Maybe the new SMTV version? (Probably multiplat)

I would have said Hi-Fi Rush, if I hadn't heard that it's skipping Switch 1, for Switch 2 instead.

I did hear about a leak/rumor to do something related to Endless Ocean. I didn't buy it for the Wii but it looks great for 720p, so a new EO would look fantastic! 

Pocket Card Jockey and Endless Ocean comes from someone who has apparently always been spot on previously with the games they hint for future Directs.

The Hi-Fi Rush Switch version being scrapped I saw Natethehate talk about, and there were a few more who said they heard the same thing. I think one of them was Jeff Grubb or Tom Warren?

Although if this is true, I wonder if Microsoft were anticipating the current reports that Switch 2 would get delayed for a few months into 2025.

Last edited by Hiku - on 20 February 2024

Hiku said:
Shtinamin_ said:

Pocket Card Jockey and Endless Ocean comes from someone who has apparently always been spot on previously with the games they hint for future Directs.

The Hi-Fi Rush Switch version being scrapped I saw Natethehate talk about, and there were a few more who said they heard the same thing. I think one of them was Jeff Grubb or Tom Warren?

Although if this is true, I wonder if Microsoft were anticipating the current reports that Switch 2 would get delayed for a few months into 2025.

I heard that too about Endless Ocean.

That is a shame that the rumors have Hi-Fi Rush being pushed to the successor.

Let's hope that this direct will provide a good 1/2 of the Switch's rumored last year being the main focus.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network

Hoping for a new Square Enix remaster/remake

Also the rumored SMTV

New F-Zero
New Star Fox
Donkey Kong Country 4
Metroid Prime 4
Something Pokemon
Something Mario

我是广州人

The next Atelier game, number 25 in the series.
Dragon Quest 3 Remake slated for release this summer.
Capcom's Ace Attorney 7.

And for some Nintendo flavor in a third party Direct: Koei-Tecmo is developing Xenoblade Warriors that meshes characters and worlds from the three numbered entries together.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

I really want triangle strategy 2

I don't have much to say other than it's funny how much better the Japanese version seemed to be this time.