By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Announced from Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase 2/21/24

What kind of games will be announced for Feb 21, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network

Here are some predictions

Cavern of Dreams

Silksong

Hi-Fi Rush

Inkulinati

Banjo Kazooie related

Unicorn Overlord

2 cozy couch games

Crazy Taxi

DeNA game on mobile

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Smash Smash Bros RPG (isometric like Super Mario RPG).

Starfox Adventures 2

Fire Emblem: Total War

Demise: Origin of Darkness

Ring Fit Animal Crossing Adventure

Banjo Threeie

Hades 2?

I can even see Rare Replay being announced for Switch. But that is a high hope.

Around the Network

I heard some people predicting this could get a western release. I really hope so. It looks awesome. I think its from the same people who made the older Goemon games.

KLXVER said:

I heard some people predicting this could get a western release. I really hope so. It looks awesome. I think its from the same people who made the older Goemon games.

Sounds neat! We love having more games. Honestly I dont know much about this game. What is it about?

Shtinamin_ said:
KLXVER said:

Sounds neat! We love having more games. Honestly I dont know much about this game. What is it about?

Not really sure. I just heard about it yesterday. But it seems to be a 3D platformer action game. It just looks so high quality compared to many of the 3D platformers we get these days.

Maybe we'll get the localization for Good Feel last game they released !

Otherwise, there was rumbling about the a new release for SMT V Vengeance. Probably to be a multiplatform release after the initial announcement.

Otherwise, I guess we'll see. I don't expect to actually see anything from Microsoft there.
Rumors had it they waited because of the Xbox Podcast to reveal the Direct but Nintendo does not care much in the least about Microsoft's plan.

That was just some rumor goes covering their ass as usual.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

- Pocket Card Jockey

- Endless Ocean

- Contra demo

- Something from Level-5

- Maybe the new SMTV version? (Probably multiplat)

I would have said Hi-Fi Rush, if I hadn't heard that it's skipping Switch 1, for Switch 2 instead.

Last edited by Hiku - on 20 February 2024