Helldivers II 25 4.64%

Mario vs Donkey Kong 87 16.14%

Pacific Drive 4 0.74%

Persona 3 Reload 64 11.87%

Suicide Squad Kills The Justice League 8 1.48%

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered 35 6.49%

None/Something Else *plea... 46 8.53%

Total:539

What is your most anticipated games of February? While I think there will be an obvious winner here, there are still a lot of decent titles to tide you over to the end of the month. Only 9 of them can make it to the poll. If you do want a title that hasn't been voted for to be put into the poll, say its name here and if one of the other 8 games has zero votes, I will switch it out for that game. 

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC) – February 1

One Punch Man: World (PC, iOS, Android) – February 1

Jujutsu Kaisen Cursed Clash (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – February 2

Persona 3 Reload (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – February 2

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – February 2

Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice (PC) – February 2

Foamstars (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4) – February 6

Helldivers II (PlayStation 5, PC) – February 8

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – February 13

Islands of Insight (PC) – February 13

Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior (PC) – February 13

Ultros (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC) – February 13

Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – February 14

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – February 14

PlateUp! (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Switch) – February 15

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (Switch) – February 16

Skull and Bones (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia, PC) – February 16

Madison (PlayStation VR2) – February 20 – Read review

qomp2 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Switch, PC) – February 20

Open Roads (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – February 22

Pacific Drive (PlayStation 5, PC) – February 22

Sons of the Forest (PC) – February 22

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – February 28

Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – February 28

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PlayStation 5) – February 29

Around the Network

Reload gang unite!
Might be my last ultra-anticipated game in a while.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

It's between Rebirth, Granblue and P3 Reload.

The Granblue demo really impressed me when playing with friends.
But I think Rebirth takes it for me.

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered.

Looking forward to playing through them all in order with somewhat modernised visuals (I say 'somewhat' because I feel like they could've done a better job, but at least I'll be able to play them in HD without my eyes bleeding now).

Tomb Raider II is one of my favourite games of all time. I got Tomb Raider III around launch but found it too obtuse and difficult, so I never completed it. And I only ever played the first game's demo. So it'll be a great opportunity to finally complete them all.

You mixed up Helldivers with Hellblade for the poll.

Around the Network
BonfiresDown said:

You mixed up Helldivers with Hellblade for the poll.

Ooof. Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up. I think that one autofilled and I just didn't notice it. 

Mine is actually Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden (I think PS5, Xbox Series S|X, and PC).

Such a difficult choice. Looking forward to Granblue, Persona 3, and FF7 Rebirth a lot. Voted for Rebirth though!

If you're a JRPG enthusiasts on other consoles than the Switch. Then I think you're eating.

The only one that has piqued somewhat my eye would be GrandBlue Fantasy, but I'm Switch only so I'll wait until it's release on the Switch successor.

Good month for my backlog though !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

The only game I have pre-ordered

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth