By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Biden vs Trump 2024 Political Platforms, Policies and Issues

The_Yoda said:

Had you guys seen the memes for this yet?

A 7th grade math teacher and army veteran changed his name to ‘Literally Anybody Else’ and announced his run for U.S. president

The man, formerly known as Dustin Ebey, is an army veteran and teaches seventh grade math at Watauga Middle School, located in Tarrant County, Texas. But this week, he decided to give the world a history lesson and announced his run for presidential candidacy—which, historically speaking, is a doomed mission—out of frustration over the two repeating candidates, former president Donald Trump and current President Joe Biden.

I think it is funny / sad that Nikki Haley got 13% of the vote in Georgia Primary almost a week after dropping out. Biden has been losing roughly the same in many states with "leave it blank". Nothing says both parties are running turds with primary results like that. I really wish we had a strong 3rd party candidate. Granted they likely wouldn't get much of anything done if they did manage to win but it would be a nice middle finger to the establishment.

After the whole new scandal with Brett Favre I've been looking for a new person to vote for. Literally Anybody Else is looking like the front runner for me. 

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Around the Network
Renamed said:

Repeatedly so.

You sit behind a keyboard in denial of the people that sit behind the microscope. Your ignorance of the science is not a valid refutation of it.

You can't believe how glad I am you said that:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/12/g7-leaders-called-hypocrites-attending-outdoor-events-weddings/

The politicans and the 'scientists' who told you to 'trust the science' didn't follow their own 'science'. They were in denial of their own 'microscope'. They refuted their own scientisim in plain sight of your ignorance.

What your sufferring from is a reality gap. Where you have used fake science and fantasy to provide a gap in your knowledge. Unless you have an alternate explaination as to why the scientists and politicans didn't trust their fake science?

Occam's Razor...

Word of advice, Google things first before saying them.

A203D said:
Renamed said:

Repeatedly so.

You sit behind a keyboard in denial of the people that sit behind the microscope. Your ignorance of the science is not a valid refutation of it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/12/g7-leaders-called-hypocrites-attending-outdoor-events-weddings/

1. The politicans and the 'scientists' who told you to 'trust the science' didn't follow their own 'science'. They were in denial of their own 'microscope'. They refuted their own scientisim in plain sight of your ignorance.

What your sufferring from is a reality gap. Where you have used fake science and fantasy to provide a gap in your knowledge. Unless you have an alternate explaination as to why the scientists and politicans didn't trust their fake science?

Occam's Razor...

2. Word of advice, Google things first before saying them.

1. Your article is about politicians.  At what point did I mention politicians. Your link also didn't involve the scientists that actually sat behind the microscope. That's an example of an indirect exemplar and the association fallacy to support your case. Nor does the existence of a group exceeding the capacity mandate serve as a valid premise that the pandemic was a hoax, Covid-19 wasn't real or didn't post a global health threat.

2. Irony.  I hope you can Google that one.

A203D said:

The politicans and the 'scientists' who told you to 'trust the science' didn't follow their own 'science'. They were in denial of their own 'microscope'. They refuted their own scientisim in plain sight of your ignorance.

Occam's Razor...

Word of advice, Google things first before saying them.

This doesn't even work as proof. Any G7 summit has a high security level by default, so any attendant at the time would been tested for COVID-19 before being let in, so there's no denial of science here. And while this should need to be mentioned under normal circumstances, you are a special case: If nobody among a group of people has COVID-19, then nobody is at risk of catching COVID-19.

Do weddings have the same security level as a G7 meeting? Obviously they do not.

This is what Occam's Razor is about.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Renamed said:

1. Your article is about politicians.  At what point did I mention politicians. Your link also didn't involve the scientists that actually sat behind the microscope. That's an example of an indirect exemplar and the association fallacy to support your case. Nor does the existence of a group exceeding the capacity mandate serve as a valid premise that the pandemic was a hoax, Covid-19 wasn't real or didn't post a global health threat.

2. Irony.  I hope you can Google that one.

Well actually there is Professor Neil Fergurson who developed the UK Governments pandemic response yet was caught breaking the lockdown rules. A scientist who developed those rules didn't follow them himself. In fact while we are here, where is your proof there was a pandemic?

"That's an example of an indirect exemplar and the association fallacy to support your case"

It's an example of politicans who told you to 'trust the science' but didn't trust the science themselves. Yet you won't explain why the politicans didn't trust their fake science. You only avoid the point to escape your own fallacy.

I trust you can Google the word irony, since you don't seem to understand what that means either.

One more thing:

Occam's Razor. It applies here but your denial of observation prevents you from seeing the truth, hence why you won't answer the question.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

This doesn't even work as proof. Any G7 summit has a high security level by default, so any attendant at the time would been tested for COVID-19 before being let in, so there's no denial of science here. And while this should need to be mentioned under normal circumstances, you are a special case: If nobody among a group of people has COVID-19, then nobody is at risk of catching COVID-19.

Do weddings have the same security level as a G7 meeting? Obviously they do not.

This is what Occam's Razor is about.

No. Thats what called a reality gap. Rather than engage in what you've observed and look deeper into the subject, your subconsious can't accept an alternative view. So you have created a reason not to look at more evidence because you can't accept what observation tells you.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/elected-officials-criticized-covid-19-advice/story?id=74486861

We have events that are not the G7 and countless examples of where politicans did not 'trust the science' they told you to trust. Science that you seem to think is science but can't prove any of it, because of course its all fake science.

This is you in denial of Occam's Razar. In the next post you will once again try to ignore observation to maintain your perception of reality. This is called denial.

A203D said:

No. Thats what called a reality gap. Rather than engage in what you've observed and look deeper into the subject, your subconsious can't accept an alternative view. So you have created a reason not to look at more evidence because you can't accept what observation tells you.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/elected-officials-criticized-covid-19-advice/story?id=74486861

We have events that are not the G7 and countless examples of where politicans did not 'trust the science' they told you to trust. Science that you seem to think is science but can't prove any of it, because of course its all fake science.

This is you in denial of Occam's Razar. In the next post you will once again try to ignore observation to maintain your perception of reality. This is called denial.

Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it.

My favorite example is still the guy from a far-right party who got infected by COVID-19 and was put in intensive care in the hospital, then people joked about him getting potentially kicked out of his party because his situation is the denial of the party's position that COVID-19 is nothing more than a regular cold.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

A203D said:

Well actually there is Professor Neil Fergurson who developed the UK Governments pandemic response yet was caught breaking the lockdown rules. A scientist who developed those rules didn't follow them himself. In fact while we are here, where is your proof there was a pandemic?

"That's an example of an indirect exemplar and the association fallacy to support your case"

It's an example of politicans who told you to 'trust the science' but didn't trust the science themselves. Yet you won't explain why the politicans didn't trust their fake science. You only avoid the point to escape your own fallacy.

I trust you can Google the word irony, since you don't seem to understand what that means either.

One more thing:

Occam's Razor. It applies here but your denial of observation prevents you from seeing the truth, hence why you won't answer the question.

You don't seem to understand the difference between precisely following a mandate for social safety and the foundational science used to craft the mandate.  Failure to precisely follow the details of the mandate are not a valid claim that the party does not believe the science itself. Nor does it refute your original claim: "COVID-19 is a hoax". 

You use nothing but fallacies as evidence rather than actual evidence. 

You also don't seem to grasp both irony and Occam's Razor.

Renamed said:

You don't seem to understand the difference between precisely following a mandate for social safety and the foundational science used to craft the mandate.  Failure to precisely follow the details of the mandate are not a valid claim that the party does not believe the science itself. Nor does it refute your original claim: "COVID-19 is a hoax". 

You use nothing but fallacies as evidence rather than actual evidence. 

You also don't seem to grasp both irony and Occam's Razor.

Yet where is the evidence you claim proves there was a pandemic. You don't seem to grasp irony do you?

"You don't seem to understand the difference between precisely following a mandate for social safety and the foundational science used to craft the mandate. "

You seem to be creating a series of safety barriers so you don't have to explain what you see through observation. The question is why would those who 'crafted' a mandate for 'social safety' didn't follow that mandate themselves.

"Failure to precisely follow the details of the mandate are not a valid claim that the party does not believe the science itself"

According to whom? Your now stating your opinion as fact. If its not a valid claim then what is it? A serendipitious coincidence of circumstances?

Honestly, please have a look at Occam's Razor because that will help you look past your own nonsense.

RolStoppable said:

Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it.

My favorite example is still the guy from a far-right party who got infected by COVID-19 and was put in intensive care in the hospital, then people joked about him getting potentially kicked out of his party because his situation is the denial of the party's position that COVID-19 is nothing more than a regular cold.

"Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it."

Your explaination of politicans disregarding their own science is that they are hyporcrities. Next time you state your opinion as fact please put 'imo' in front of what you say, because you are now engaging in conjecture that a politician or scientist didn't follow the rules because they are hypocrities, but there was still a killer virus that exisited because the lying politican told me so.

Your favourite example might not even be a real example. Its possibily fake news where the put that story out to scare people into getting the vaccine. In the same way you were told these vaccines were 'safe and effective' but they then admitted that they were causing severe adverse effects, like death.

I'm actually so confident in what I'm saying I would suggest you keep getting boosters and you see what happens next. Nothing will happen to you... honest, because the paid Government scientist on the TV told me so...