By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2024

The Fury said:

Tinykin.

Decided on another run of Cyberpunk as haven't played since the 2.0 update. I'm not sure I like certain parts, retooled ability system is fine but locking armour to cyberwear seems odd as it make clothes mostly pointless when they could have done a decent middle ground.

Ended up going a few story bits I've never done then noticed I was just a few trophies off plat so got that. Got the worst Plat trophy video ever though, it's just me running because it popped before I got all the fast travel things, apparently I didn't need 100% to get the trophy for finding them all. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Running List:
Octopath Traveller 2 (started in 2023).
Super Mario Wonder
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Update as of January 28th 2024.

Beaten so far in 2024
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PC) - 39 hours and 85 out of 100 Rating
-Final Fantasy VI (PC) - 56 hours and 97 out of 100 Rating

Currently Playing

Last edited by BasilZero - on 28 January 2024

Two new games to the list.

Finished Games:

1. Odin Sphere Leifthasir (PS4) My Rating: 8.5 / 10
    • I'd had this game waiting on my back log for ages, and I finally decided to give it a go. Turns out that Odin's Sphere is a great game. The gameplay is fun, and thanks to the five different playable characters, nicely varied as well. The music is great, and the visuals are gorgeous. The story is overall great, but because of the way the game tells it, focusing on one character at a time even though all of their stories take place at the same time, it means that you only get the full picture of what is going on after finishing all five characters stories. As a result, especially with the first few characters, you can end up feeling a bit lost at times. Still, this was a great way to start the year off.
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5) My Rating: 9 / 10
    • Just decided to replay the Remake in preparation for Rebirth. Also played through the Yuffie DLC for the first. Still love the game, the only notable issue I have is the Sephiroth fight at the end. I think they should've saved it for later. Otherwise the game is excellent, even better than I previously thought.
  3. Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy (PS5) My Rating: 8.5 / 10
    • I've always been a big fan of the Trine games, in particular when playing them in co-op, and Trine 5 might be the best one yet. Solid, highly enjoyable puzzle platformers with a charming world and characters. Best played with three people, but even with two or just on your own these are always fun games.

Currently Playing:

• A Plague Tale: Requiem (PS5)

In queue:

• God of War: Ragnarök
  • Persona 5
  • Demon's Souls
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
  • Steelrising
  • Potionomics
  • Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
  • Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
  • Tales of Arise
  • Star Ocean: First Departure R
  • ...and probably a few dozen other games too.

Just finished the main quest in The Messenger (PC).

Man, this game will rank high at my list of favorite games.

Around the Network

I got through 11 games in January. Still trying to get through the Mario games that I have access to. Took a break from galaxy because I found my DS and 3DS games. Just beat New Super Mario Bros today. It doesn't really hold up to when I first played it but it was my way to get back into gaming after missing the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox generation. 

• Mario x Rabbids: Battle Kingdom (1/21)  
  • Super Mario 64 (1/15)
  • Super Mario Bros. (1/7)
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (1/7)
  • Super Maro Bros. 3 (1/8)
  • Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (1/8)
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (1/8)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (1/29)
  • Super Mario World (1/9)
  • Yoshi's Island: Super Mario World 2 (1/11)
  • We Love Katamari Reroll + Royal Reverie (1/4)

Let's add a new game to the list.

Finished Games:

1. Odin Sphere Leifthasir (PS4) My Rating: 8.5 / 10
    • I'd had this game waiting on my back log for ages, and I finally decided to give it a go. Turns out that Odin's Sphere is a great game. The gameplay is fun, and thanks to the five different playable characters, nicely varied as well. The music is great, and the visuals are gorgeous. The story is overall great, but because of the way the game tells it, focusing on one character at a time even though all of their stories take place at the same time, it means that you only get the full picture of what is going on after finishing all five characters stories. As a result, especially with the first few characters, you can end up feeling a bit lost at times. Still, this was a great way to start the year off.
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5) My Rating: 9.0 / 10
    • Just decided to replay the Remake in preparation for Rebirth. Also played through the Yuffie DLC for the first. Still love the game, the only notable issue I have is the Sephiroth fight at the end. I think they should've saved it for later. Otherwise the game is excellent, even better than I previously thought.
  3. Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy (PS5) My Rating: 8.5 / 10
    • I've always been a big fan of the Trine games, in particular when playing them in co-op, and Trine 5 might be the best one yet. Solid, highly enjoyable puzzle platformers with a charming world and characters. Best played with three people, but even with two or just on your own these are always fun games.
  4. A Plague Tale: Requiem (PS5) My Rating: 9.0 / 10
    • A sequel to one of my favourite games of the previous generation, and quite possibly an improvement over it as well. I love this particular setting Asobo Studio has created, and the story and characters are great too, carried in this game by an fantastic voice performance by Charlotte McBurney as Amicia. If I had played this game back in 2022 when it was release I would have probably voted for her as the best performance of the year in the year-end awards. I loved the character's progression over the course of the game, slowly becoming more and more accustomed to and accepting of the idea of killing other people, and simply being mentally torn apart bit by bit by the horrible situation they've been forced into and from which there doesn't seem to be any escape. I'm not entirely sure yet, but this might be the first game I've played this year that'll make it into my top 50 once that event rolls around at the end of the year.

Currently Playing:

• Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

In queue:

• God of War: Ragnarök
  • Persona 5
  • Demon's Souls
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
  • Steelrising
  • Potionomics
  • Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
  • Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
  • Tales of Arise
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Potionomics
  • ...and probably a few dozen other games too.

I've been pretty bad about beating games recently.

Beaten in 2024: Splatoon 3

Playing currently:
Animal Crossing New Horizon
Splatoon 3 (multiplayer)
Kirby and forgotten Land
Metriod Prime Remastered
Trails Rising (previously beaten)

Mostly playing Splatoon 3 multiplayer as I've become addicted to Splatoon once again. Really love this series.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

January

• What Remains of Edith Finch (Switch)
  • Bravely Default II (Switch)
  • Bioshock Infinite (Switch)
  • Doom II (Switch)
  • Devil May Cry (PS3 via DMC HD Collection)
  • Ori and the Blind Forest (Switch)
  • Excitebike (NES via NSO)
  • Lost Planet (PS3)

February

• Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Switch)
  • Shovel Knight - King of Cards (Wii U)
  • Devil May Cry 2 (PS3 via DMC HD Collection)
  • Final Fantasy X (PS2)
  • Earthbound Beginnings (NES via NSO)
  • Project X Zone (3DS)

March

• Ice Climber (NES via NSO)
  • Kirby's Dream Course (SNES via NSO)
  • Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (SNES via NSO)
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN)
  • Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble (GBC via NSO)
  • Resident Evil VIII (PS4)
  • Bomberman 64 (N64 via Wii U E-Shop)
  • Star Wars Episode I: Racer (Switch)

April

• The Mysterious Murasame Castle (NES via NSO)
  • Alisia Dragoon (Mega Drive via NSO)
  • Wario Land II (GBC via 3DS E-Shop)
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS via Wii U E-Shop)
  • Super R-Type (SNES via NSO)
  • Octopath Traveler II (Switch)
  • Doom 64 (Switch)
Last edited by GoOnKid - on 20 April 2024

The Fury said:

Tinykin. Cyberpunk 2077.

Had an itch and decided to mop up some plats/trophies on Mass Effect LE. Got play for ME3 (already had 2) and then went on to an Insanity run on ME1 and finished the plat. Was sooo easy. Apparently, new game plus with sniper is not only OP but hilarious. Hitting any enemy when no shielded just ragdolls them. :P

Hardest fight was the Thorian.

Hmm, pie.