By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your gaming goals for 2024?

Been super busy at work. I hope I can find the time and mood to get back to Tears of the Kingdom and Signalis. I was close to the ending but getting stuck in both games made me quit, and I never had the time nor energy to return.

My other (hopefully achievable) goals are to play and finish FF7 Rebirth and Eiyuden Chronicle, and finally buy my own PS5 (Pro).

Around the Network

Clear some backlog, and having fewer games installed. I look at my desktop and see all the icons, and then I just freeze and choose to play an hour here and there, and never finish anything. For shame. I'll be getting a new TV later in the year, and then possibly a PS5 Pro, if such a thing pops up.

I will have very little free time. Will keep playing Thief fan missions, Dirt2 mp on ps3, Trials, Dirt rally and a occasional replay of some single campaign.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Finally making a noticeable dent in my backlog. I'll be focusing mostly only major 1st party exclusives on PlayStation 4/5 and Switch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Focusing on my back log of PSVR2 games first, and spending more time in VR vs flat games.

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

Play less videogames and use my time to other hobbies like reading. Moving to another city I expect to spend more time outside home

Blasphemy, get ye gone heretic, next thing we know you will be wanting to exercise, if you want to read turn on the subtitles if after all that you still have the need to read rather than having the need for speed, my advice is play a text adventure, it will cure you of wanting to read stuff , now on moving Cities this I can agree with since moving to a City with better internet is a good thing. but I can't agree with this outside the house nonsense. nothing good comes from it. didn't all the joy and happiness that covid lockdowns gave us teach you anything'

Happy New Year, from the basement.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Only play new games, no replays of older games … remasters are fair game tho.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Actually play games.

Play Tekken 8, Play GoW Rag when it becomes 50% on PSN. Complete Dragon Age Inquisition for the umpteenth time.

Hmm, pie.

BasilZero said:

So far in 2023 I have beaten 23 games.

I'm going to finish my 24th game either today or tomorrow - so thats 2 games a month average.

Anyways - I already have a Switch since 2020 and got a PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2023.

Its time to upgrade my 2019 gaming desktop PC.

Other than that, dont have any goals gaming wise for 2024 because we'll be introducing a new member to the family next year and my focus will be on that first and foremost.

Looks like I wont be able to beat ACIV Black flag in time.

So 23 games for 2023.

Not bad.

I guess I'll put myself up a new goal to finish...more games in 2024 than in 2023 :)