By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your gaming goals for 2024?

I'm almost finished with my 2nd game of the year already which is kind of trippy when I barely was able to finish my first two in like 3 months, last year

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

I'm almost finished with my 2nd game of the year already which is kind of trippy when I barely was able to finish my first two in like 3 months, last year

Oh, that’s really cool! Were they carryover games or did you start both this year?

axumblade said:
Mar1217 said:

Oh, that’s really cool! Were they carryover games or did you start both this year?

One is a carry over, the other I started 2 days ago. And I might add a few others in the following week because I just bought the Castlevania Collection hahaha.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I never set any goal specifically and this year is not an exception. Just gonna play some games that I wanna play whenever I have free time for this

catching up on all the professor layton titles on DS, ive just finished curious village i used to have that way back in the day 2009 and got rid of all handhelds back then and only now last month found a good 2DS deal and it was the first game i got back took me 12h to complete. onto pandora box next

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...