Detective PIkachu Returns 11 0.98%

Forza Motorsport 41 3.65%

Lords of the Fallen 19 1.69%

Sonic Superstars 13 1.16%

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 533 47.50%

Super Mario Bros Wonder 347 30.93%

Other/Nothing 24 2.14%

Total:1,122

Sorry for falling behind on these. I've just been a bit busy with training for work and general life events. I've got a few ideas I've got written out for the weekly poll for October but I'll go ahead and get this one out of the way so we can get rid of the current poll of games that have mostly released. Admittedly, there's two titles that are probably going to dominate. Feel free to drop your hyped titles for October on here since there were too many to squeeze into the shortened list (I had about 15 titles that I had to slowly drop down and it eventually came down to sales (otherwise Disgaea would have been up on the list). 

As usual, if a title doesn't receive a single vote and there's titles in here that are mentioned, I will switch out the game with no votes for one that you have mentioned here (so please let me know any games you are wanting to see in the poll just in case). 

So here is the list of releases for October filed under their release dates 

2nd
Bilkins' Folly

3rd
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless, Scorn (PS5), Silent Hope

4th
MIke Mignola's Hellboy Web of Wyrd

5th
Assassin's Creed Mirage, Front Mission 2: Remake, Wargroove 2

6th
Borderlands 3 (Switch), Detective Pikachu Returns, NHL 24

10th
Forza Motorsport, Lil Gator Game, Roblox (PS), Wild Card Football

11th
Total War: Pharoah

13th
Batman Arkham Trilogy (Switch), Lords of the Fallen, 

16th
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

17th
Skull Island: Rise of Kong, Sonic Superstars, Wizard with a Gun

18th
Slender: The Arrival

19th
Endless Dungeon, Galactic Civilizations IV: Supernova, Gangs of Sherwood, Gargoyles Remastered, Hot Wheels Unleashed 2: Turbocharged, Overpass, The 7th Guest VR, The Gap, World of Horror

20th
Marvel's Spider-Man 2, Super Mario Bros. Wonder

24th
Cities: Skylines II, Just Dance 2024, Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol 1, The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria

26th
BattleCakes, Dave the Diver, Ghostbusteres: Rise of the Ghost Lord, Ghostrunner, Mineko's Night Market

27th
Alan Wake, EA Sports, UFC 5

31st
Jusant

Last edited by axumblade - on 20 September 2023

Around the Network

20th October will be quite a day, can't think of the last time two titles that massive released simultanously, and two exclusives at that. It's probably gonna be 5 mil+ launches for both.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

20th October will be quite a day, can't think of the last time two titles that massive released simultanously, and two exclusives at that. It's probably gonna be 5 mil+ launches for both.

It’s the Barbenheimer for gaming. 

Quite a month for me personally, since there are actually several games I'm interested about: Alan Wake II, Total War: Pharaoh, Assassin's Creed: Mirage, the Metal Gear Solid collection... and Cities: Skylines II, which absolutely trumps everything despite the competition. I have over 600 hours in the first game and counting, and the seconds one seems to improve much on so many aspects. There might as well be no competition.

Super Mario Bros Wonder for me - already pre-ordered.

The rest I will get when they are heavily discounted.

Around the Network

Really looking forward to Jusant, it’s a shame it’s launching so close to Alan Wake 2 tho.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Really looking forward to Jusant, it’s a shame it’s launching so close to Alan Wake 2 tho.

I feel like it’ll be a slow burn if it turns out well. It’s in my personal top 5 for the month but I haven’t seen much hype for it online. Though admittedly, it’s possible it could beat some of these

This month is fucking STACKED!

A tough month for a change! There are at least five games in the main poll that interest me, and another one outside of it (Total War: Pharaoh).

I think I'm most interested in seeing whether Lords of the Fallen improves on the first game enough to make it a great Soulslike (it became a bit of a walkover after a while because of poor balance). If it does, I can see myself enjoying it as much as I do the Souls series. But that's a pretty big 'if'.

Forza, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, and Cities: Skylines II should all be reliably great. I'm also interested in Spider-Man 2, but still have to get round to the original game first.

It is quite the stacked month !
Also this thread just made me learn that World of Horror was gonna finally release for real ! Game was in early access since at least 3 years now I think ...

Anywoo, my man Mario is the guy for the job !

Also surprised that Spidey 2 leads this poll over Mario. Although we've seen stranger happenings with these sometimes.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909