By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 35, 2023 (Aug 21 - Aug 27)

yo33331 said:
curl-6 said:

There's no need be so defensive; this isn't a personal attack on you, just a discussion on a video game forum. 

I even got offensive in my last part of the post. (see the edited post now)

But yes, you are right here. pardon me. I am just still affected of the 2021 summer debate where 10-20 people jumped on me for my then mad prediction (when the switch was on the way of making 25M that year, and I had 15 to 18M range prediction (with condition) and everyone jumped on the 15M number (which represented 10M difference (which I would never have in mind), and in the end I was way more closer (even without my condition met) than most of those people were for their predictions for 2022. Cuz I remember, there was predictions of reaching even 22-24M for the 2022 (so 5M off, and no one attacked those people, but mine was only 1M short) (again even without my condition met) and because I was the only one giving number more on the lower side, and everyone giving sky numbers reaching 24M, I was the bad one.

Okay glad we got that clarified.

At the end of the day, I feel like we should all keep in mind we're all just hanging out and chatting about our hobby here, so things generally work best when we keep it lighthearted and chill. We can disagree and still get along. No hard feelings. :)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 September 2023

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Okay glad we got that clarified.

At the end of the day, I feel like we should all keep in mind we're all just hanging out and chatting about our hobby here, so things generally work best when we keep it lighthearted and chill. We can disagree and still get along. No hard feelings. :)

I agree. It is important for everyone here to know it.

My sales comparison threads:

Ultimate Showdowns: JP 2023 / JP 2024 / 2024 / 2023 / 20222021

Lifetime Showdown / Historical Showdown / YOY Charts / 140M+ Club Chart