By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dream games that will never get made

Metal Gear Rising 2
Zone of the Enders 3
A finished version of Geist Force on Dreamcast.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I mentioned this before in I think my only NSFW thread.

I think a big budget NSFW game would be quite interesting. I am not sure what it would entail, but I would definitely buy it.

We recently got the budgets for Horizon and TLOU pt 2. at around $220m with 100s of employees working on it for 6 years.

Now imagine that, except for a NSFW game.

Archibald's Adventures 2

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Dream games as in games I really want but feel is currently unlikely.

Hotel dusk 3 - I just love the style of the first two games. And it is sort of refreshing playing the sort of sarcastic asshole Kyle Hyde. Keep the great interactions, story and music, Upgrade the puzzles, environment graphics and movement controls for a winner.

Warcraft 4 - The Warcraft IP have probably left its RTS-roots behind. But a mod-friendly new game in the series with a fun campaign is still something I want as someone totally uninterested in the MMO giant.

Eternal Darkness Sequel - Many projects have started and failed getting anywhere. Some other games have mimicked that sanity effect that made Eternal Darkness so special, but imo never to the same effect.

Duke Nuke’em Forever.

So sad that game never got released, a real shame.

Around the Network

Pilot Wings

Wave Race

Skies of Arcadia 2

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

A physics based giant mecha brawler reminiscent of something like Pacific Rim. Lots of destruction and mayhem. We have the technology.

An open world, big budget Avatar (Nickelodeon) action game. I could see a SP one where you play as a new avatar or an MMO where you choose a nation/tribe/bending type.

Tenchu reboot and more hardcore stealth games in general. They've become an endangered species - especially when not combined with survival horror.

Agent resurrected and/or a 007-esque espionage action IP from Naughty Dog.

Sci-fi underbelly game like 1313 or the original Prey 2.

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 30 June 2023

Zelda Wind Waker 2
King of Dragons 2
Knights of the Round 2
Gradius V (remaster or VI or both)
Quackshot 2
Gunstar Heroes 2
Guardian Heroes 2

Turok 4
Half Life 3
X-Wing Alliance 2

Last edited by Azzanation - on 30 June 2023

Ohhhh, I'm a huge Berserk fan too! A Capcom Berserk game would be sick, I will say though, I'm an even bigger and more diehard fan of the one universes that inspired Berserk's existence, Conan the Cimmerian (Barbarian). I want a Conan game in the style of Witcher 3 soooooooo bad, there's so so so much lore to draw from, it would work so well, could even boost the popularity of the IP if they could make another "Witcher 3". It'll never happen though.