By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, PC) and Persona 5 Tactica (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, NS, PC)

SanAndreasX said:
BasilZero said:

Atlus goofed again (another accidental leak)

It looks like we will likely be getting a Switch version - as a Switch version of P3R is mentioned in the video description.

A nintendo direct is rumored for this week or next week.

Hopefully the P3R Switch rumors are true. 

OT, among the rumors I've seen on a Nintendo Direct are that a SNES game, possibly Chrono Trigger 2D-HD, will be unveiled. As always, take it with a grain of salt until confirmed.

That be the endgame of all reveals for me if they were to actually release a Chrono Trigger remake in glorious HD-2D 🤤

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

That be the endgame of all reveals for me if they were to actually release a Chrono Trigger remake in glorious HD-2D 🤤

This or Super Mario RPG for me.

I would love it so much!

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

This or Super Mario RPG for me.

I would love it so much!

That but re-do the whole OC cast just to spite on the Geno fanbase 😂

So is Persona 3 Reload coming to Switch or not?

Seemed such an obvious thing they would announce but even though we got retail leaks that told us a Switch version exists, it's a no show yet

Around the Network
Radek said:

So is Persona 3 Reload coming to Switch or not?

Unless Nintendo is having to wait in line behind Microsoft and Sony due to contractual obligations, I'm skeptical. The P3R website just added PlayStation to its list of systems. No sign of Nintendo. 

I'm disappointed, Persona 3 on Switch would be my platform of choice and I see no (technical) reason for not releasing it there. Persona 5 also sold well on Switch, a Switch release would be huge in Japan

Why can't Atlus just release it? Makes no sense to me

IcaroRibeiro said:

Why can't Atlus just release it? Makes no sense to me

Exactly.

So Sony probably has some bullshit clause that keeps P3 off Nintendo systems. How wonderful. They can go get fu*ked. 

Maybe Sega asked Nintendo for a bag of money and they responded like "B***h plz, we've got the Super Mario RPG remake coming up"

Lol