By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, PC) and Persona 5 Tactica (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, NS, PC)

There is going to be a Switch version in the end, either releasing later than other platforms or simply they are waiting for an announcement on Nintendo's own terms with a Direct or something like that.

Wasn't it what happened with the announcement for the remaster and port of 3/4 and 5 Royal ?

Otherwise, oh well what do you want, I'm a SMT fan, personally, never been much interested to play Persona games. So can't say this would deal a major blow in my gaming schedule 😆

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

There is going to be a Switch version in the end, either releasing later than other platforms or simply they are waiting for an announcement on Nintendo's own terms with a Direct or something like that.

Wasn't it what happened with the announcement for the remaster and port of 3/4 and 5 Royal ?

Otherwise, oh well what do you want, I'm a SMT fan, personally, never been much interested to play Persona games. So can't say this would deal a major blow in my gaming schedule 😆

Hoping that is the case too.

As for SMT - hopefully once Atlus runs out of gas on making a million games for Persona - they'll finally remember to make another SMT game or port the ones stuck on previous platforms (SMTIV/Apocalypse, Devil Survivor, Strange Journey, Soul Hackers 1, etc)

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

Hoping that is the case too.

As for SMT - hopefully once Atlus runs out of gas on making a million games for Persona - they'll finally remember to make another SMT game or port the ones stuck on previous platforms (SMTIV/Apocalypse, Devil Survivor, Strange Journey, Soul Hackers 1, etc)

The problem with SMT IV/Apocalypse is those games were made with the system capabilities in mind. They'd have to change the dual screen aspects of the prsentation and prolly remaster most of the game 3D graphics which would look quite primitive on a HD screen. 

I actually don't see them porting much really. There just gonna make new games on these spin-offs imo.

A new Devil Survivor would be next in this case .... But they had to do a P5 Tactics game instead 🥲

Mar1217 said:

The problem with SMT IV/Apocalypse is those games were made with the system capabilities in mind. They'd have to change the dual screen aspects of the prsentation and prolly remaster most of the game 3D graphics which would look quite primitive on a HD screen. 

I actually don't see them porting much really. There just gonna make new games on these spin-offs imo.

A new Devil Survivor would be next in this case .... But they had to do a P5 Tactics game instead 🥲

Well here's hoping they do it somehow kinda like how they did with Etrian Odyssey.

As for Persona 5 Tactica, good point though when I saw the trailer, Persona Q came in mind first lol.

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

Well here's hoping they do it somehow kinda like how they did with Etrian Odyssey.

As for Persona 5 Tactica, good point though when I saw the trailer, Persona Q came in mind first lol.

Unironically has the best battle theme in Persona history with Light the fire up in the night, heh.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Unironically has the best battle theme in Persona history with Light the fire up in the night, heh.

Hell ya! I have it in my Apple music playlist and at least listen to it once a day while on my drive to/from work lol.

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

Hell ya! I have it in my Apple music playlist and at least listen to it once a day while on my drive to/from work lol.

There was also that YouTube vid that mixed both versions of theme perfectly. Shit slaps like few can !

lmao I was planning on getting P3R on Switch. I have no interest on getting this on my PS4

Hopefully they confirm a Switch version on a Direct like they did with the other Persona games.

BasilZero said:

Persona 5 Tactica officially announced for PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox, GamePass, Windows Store and Steam

https://p5t.jp/

-----

Persona 3 Reloaded officially announced for Xbox Series, Xbox One, Game Pass, Windows Store, Steam, PS4 and PS5.

https://persona.atlus.com/p3r/

I'm shocked.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Good thing there is a Switch version.

Not for Persona 3 Reload, at least not announced until now.

It was a given it was coming to PlayStation, tho.