By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, PC) and Persona 5 Tactica (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, NS, PC)

Soundwave said:

So Sony probably has some bullshit clause that keeps P3 off Nintendo systems. How wonderful. They can go get fu*ked. 

This was announced at a Microsoft conference. Including Microsoft paying to hide the PR for 2/3 days.

... but you are blaming Sony?

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
Radek said:

So is Persona 3 Reload coming to Switch or not?

Unless Nintendo is having to wait in line behind Microsoft and Sony due to contractual obligations, I'm skeptical. The P3R website just added PlayStation to its list of systems. No sign of Nintendo. 

They are going to do the exact same thing they did with Persona 5. Wait until all sales in the other platforms are done to release it on the Switch.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Radek said:

Mar1217 said:

Seemed such an obvious thing they would announce but even though we got retail leaks that told us a Switch version exists, it's a no show yet

There's still a chance it could be announced separately or show up in TGS.

Bandorr said:
Soundwave said:

So Sony probably has some bullshit clause that keeps P3 off Nintendo systems. How wonderful. They can go get fu*ked. 

This was announced at a Microsoft conference. Including Microsoft paying to hide the PR for 2/3 days.

... but you are blaming Sony?

Console wars are still alive in some folks heads to this day.

BasilZero said:
Radek said:

Mar1217 said:

Seemed such an obvious thing they would announce but even though we got retail leaks that told us a Switch version exists, it's a no show yet

There's still a chance it could be announced separately or show up in TGS.

Why bother announcing it separately? If they are not going to release it at the same time, they'd have no reason to announce it, which is what is happening. Again, they are going to make people double dip on the Switch version, just like they did with P5G.

Seriously, what's the deal with Atlus and the Switch? I'm still waiting for Soul Hackers 2 on the Switch...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I'm actually surprised that it's not on Switch. I thought Persona 5 Royal was finally release there.