By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:

1. Spider-Man 2 (PS)
2. Starfield (S|X)
3. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (PC)
4. Alan Wake 2 (XB)
5. Sea of Stars (NS)

And now for the biggest conflict I've had in choosing a game since my top 50 games of all time last year. And somehow my top 5 all begin with an S.....Weird...Also, you know I'm hyped when I end up dropping Ratchet and Clank off my anticipated list of games....

1. Super Mario RPG Remake (NS)
2. Spider-Man 2 (PS)
3. Super Mario Wonder (NS)
4. Starfield (S|X)
5. Sea of Stars (NS)

Games with release dates: Alan Wake 2, Disgaea 7, Lies of P, Persona 5 Tactica, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Silent Hope, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Wario Ware: Move It

Games with no release dates: Avowed, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS), Gunbrella (PC), Hades 2, Hauntii, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Hellskate, Judas, Jusant, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of Goddess, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), Mythforce, Nightingale (PC), Penny's Big Breakaway, Persona 3 Reload, Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, Rise of the Ronin (PS), Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, Sonic Superstars, South of Midnight, Star Wars: Outlaws, Still Wakes the Deep, The Plucky Squire (PC), Untitled Princess Peach Game

Last edited by axumblade - on 21 June 2023

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Now losing another number 1 spot kinda hurts my list again. You can feel this Nintendo generation is ending when you see a list of mine like that 😅

1) Sea of Stars (NS)
2) Baiten Kaitos I&II Remaster (NS)

3) Suikoden 1 & 2 Remaster (NS)
4) Oxenfree II : Lost Signals (NS)
5) The Plucky Squire (NS)

Honorable mention ;

Metroid Prime 4, Another Crab's Treasure, whatever other Indie game on the Nindies showcase I was interested in.

Oook, I'll need to change a lot of it now after the Direct !

1) Super Mario Wonder (NS)

2) Super Mario RPG (NS)

3) Detective Pikachu Returns (NS)

4) Sea of Stars (NS)

5) Baiten Kaitos I&II Remaster (NS)

Honorable mentions to 

Metroid Prime 4, Suikoden I&II Remaster, Oxenfree II, The Plucky Squire, Star Ocean Second Story

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Armored Core VI (XB1)
2. Starfield (XSX)
3. Avowed (XSX)
4. Pikmin 4 (NS)
5. Persona 3 Reload (XB1)

I guess I didn't do one of these for July yet. Recent events gave me a new number one to replace Zelda.

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
2. Mortal Kombat 1 (NS)
3. Trails into Reverie (NS)
4. Super Mario Wonder (NS)
5. Star Ocean 2 (NS)

1. Starfield (XSX)
2. Super Mario Wonder (NS)
3. Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (XSX)
4. Star Wars Outlaws (XSX)
5. Payday 3 (XSX)

Around the Network

1. Turbo Overkill (NS)
2. Super Mario Bros Wonder (NS)
3. Phantom Fury (NS)
4. The Plucky Squire (NS)
5. Trine 5 (NS)

BasilZero said:

1. Tekken 8 (PC)
2. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
3. The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (PC)
4. Disgaea 7 (PC)
5. Assassin's Creed Mirage (PC)

I can still change mine right?

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
3. Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol 1 (PC)
4. Star Ocean The Second Story R (PC)
5. Persona 3 Reload (PC)

BasilZero said:
BasilZero said:

1. Tekken 8 (PC)
4. Disgaea 7 (PC)

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
5. Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Yeah, right up until the end of the month

BasilZero said:
BasilZero said:

1. Tekken 8 (PC)
4. Disgaea 7 (PC)

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
5. Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Woah! You litteraly swept that previous list under the rug 😅

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
BasilZero said:

1. Super Mario RPG (NS)
5. Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Woah! You litteraly swept that previous list under the rug 😅

My previous list still has games that I still plan to get - its just...

Tekken 8 - I just finished Tekken 7 few months ago , so 8's priority isnt so high

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - I havent even played Final Fantasy VII Remake yet

The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie (I only played the PSP trilogy and episode 1 of Trails in the Sky, so I'm way behind)

Disgaea 7 (I only finished Disgaea 1, 2 so I'm behind it as well)

Assassin's Creed Mirage (I only finished AC1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, III and Liberation so it'll be a while before I get to this lol)

On top of that, the above list didnt really have that much to be excited for at least in comparison to the new list :p

---

In comparison...

Super Mario RPG - I've played the original SNES version at least 10 times, always wanted a remake or a follow up to this for years and its finally coming out so super excited for it

Super Mario Bros Wonder - I love Super Mario Bros 3/Super Mario World - wanted more 2D mario but we got NSMB instead, its okay but I just didnt like the gameplay as much, it felt slower and this is me having finished NSMB DS, NSMB Wii, NSMB2 already. SMBW looks like it could be a true successor to SMB3/SMW so excited for it.

Metal Gear Solid Collection Vol 1 - I played MGS1, 2 ,3, 4 and Peace Walker HD on PS3 back in 2017-2018 for the first time and loved it. But was sad to realize it was stuck on PS3 and not on any modern platform specifically PC - now that its coming to PC, super excited for it - been wanting MGS1, 2 and 3 on PC for a while now.

Star Ocean The Second Story R - I played and finished Star Ocean 2 for the first time back on the PSP back in 2011, I enjoyed it for the most part but like MGS, I wanted the game to be on modern platforms or on PC at least. Though I would have preferred Star Ocean 3 getting a remake, I'll take this since SO4 and 6 are on Steam. (And I can finish my star ocean collection on PS4 since I have 1, 3, 4, 5 already - will get 6 later).

Persona 3 Reload - I played Persona 3 for the first time on PSP back in 2012, I enjoyed it but wish it would have gotten a remake that fused features between the FES and Portable versions - this isnt exactly that but its an improved version of P3 OG - which I'm fine with, I played Persona 4 on PS2 first even though Golden came out after that. To be able to play a fully 3D Persona 3 instead of a VN Persona 3, this will be like a new experience for me.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 25 June 2023