By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted July

hinch said:

1. Grand Theft Auto VI (PC)
2. Mass Effect IV (PC)
3. Alan Wake 2 (PC)
4. Judas (PC)
5. Wolverine (PS5)

Some big changes this month.. Since a couple of games knocked off my wanted list and are releasing soon.

Update:

With Bioware announcing ME 4 still in preproduction. Going to remove that and replace as per below. Sorry for the late adjustment!

2. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5)
3. Alan Wake 2 (PC)
4. Judas (PC)
5. Wolverine (PS5)

Last edited by hinch - on 28 June 2023

Around the Network

1. Super Mario Wonder (NS)
2. Spiderman 2 (PS5)
3. Ys 10 (PS5)
4. Super Mario RPG (NS)
5. Starfield (X)

hinch said:
hinch said:

2. Mass Effect IV (PC)
3. Alan Wake 2 (PC)
4. Judas (PC)
5. Wolverine (PS5)

Some big changes this month.. Since a couple of games knocked off my wanted list and are releasing soon.

Update:

With Bioware announcing ME 4 still in preproduction. Going to remove that and replace as per below. Sorry for the late adjustment!

2. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5)
3. Alan Wake 2 (PC)
4. Judas (PC)
5. Wolverine (PS5)

I’ll forgive you but only because you added Spider-Man 2 to your list

Community Vote:
1. Pikmin 4
2. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
3. The Legend of the Heroes: Trails Into Reverie
4. Exoprimal
5. Disney's Illusion Island

Results will be up soon

Well, I didn't expect Stafield for the Xbox to exactly double its votes and points to become the number one title on the list. Congratulations, Xbox community, that rarely happens. The new Mario games taking the other two top spots falls into the expected results.

It will be interesting to see if Starfield mamanges to keep the top spot (almost guaranteed in the combined table) until September and how the Mario games split their votes.

Thanks for your work, axum.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Well, I didn't expect Stafield for the Xbox to exactly double its votes and points to become the number one title on the list. Congratulations, Xbox community, that rarely happens. The new Mario games taking the other two top spots falls into the expected results.

It will be interesting to see if Starfield mamanges to keep the top spot (almost guaranteed in the combined table) until September and how the Mario games split their votes.

I’d say from my own perspective, I enjoy when I have no idea what game is going to win for the month. The fact the top 2 games had the same amount of points makes my work feel more fun. 

axumblade said:
JEMC said:

I’d say from my own perspective, I enjoy when I have no idea what game is going to win for the month. The fact the top 2 games had the same amount of points makes my work feel more fun. 

It's like a race were you need the photo finish to find out who has won.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.