By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:
shikamaru317 said:

Updating after the Xbox showcase today as well as watching some of Ubisoft's newest AC Mirage videos:

1. Starfield (XSX)

2. Metaphor: ReFantazio (XSX)

3. Assassin's Creed Mirage (XSX)

4. Clockwork Revolution (XSX)

5. Star Wars Outlaws (XSX)

Damn F in the chat for Avowed and Fable.  

It's not that I lost all hype for them or anything like that, they just fell out of my top 5 based on everything that was shown today.

I was a bit let down by Avowed's artstyle change since it's reveal trailer as well as the actual technical graphics, which I will admit knocked it down a few spots for me (going by the comments on the trailer, others were also disappointed by the artstyle change and graphics). As of now I'd say Avowed is probably my 6th place game, meaning it will definitely re-enter my top 5 once Starfield releases in September.

As for Fable, I got the impression that it might not even release in 2024 based on the lack of a 2024 date in the trailer, which hurts it on my hype scale for sure, hard to be hyped for something that might not release until 2 years from now. I was also a tad let down by the artstyle change there, the environment graphics look fabulous, couldn't be happier with them, but Fable characters were always exaggerated and a bit cartoony, and well, Playground's Fable seems to be going for a more realistic design for characters (alot of people were letdown by the artstyle change here based on the comments I'm seeing on the trailer). So the art change and the likely delay to 2025 are responsible for Fable being downgraded out of my top 5 here. Like Avowed, it will definitely re-enter my top 5 closer to release. Probably after AC Mirage releases in October, unless something else super hypeworthy is announced before then.

Curiously, Clockwork Revolution had actual gameplay footage on showcase, even though there was no set date (only what was basically a "ready when it's ready"), but the fact it had gameplay ready makes me think it may actually release before Fable, which I never would have expected a few years back. Fable's development sure has been slow, in development since 2017 and might not release until 2025 now.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 June 2023

Around the Network

1. Starfield - X|S

2. Eiyuden Chronicles: A Hundred Heroes - X|S

3. Metaphor: ReFantazio - X|S

4. Clockwork Revolution - X|S

5. Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess - X|S

Eiyuden gets priority over the rest for releasing this year lol So stoked for Starfield 

1. Eiyuden Chronicles: A Hundred Heroe - PS4

2. Tekken 8 - PS5

3. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth - PS5

4. Persona 3 Reload - PS5

5. Persona 5 Tactica - PS5

1. Starfield (PC)
2. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (PS5)
3. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (PC)
4. Dragon's Dogma 2 (PC)
5. DokeV (PC)

Ignore this

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 14 June 2023

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Results for last month have already been posted over in this thread. I got my days mixed up so they were posted a couple of days ago. xD 

As for my votes for the month (until the conferences start): 

Currently: 

1. Spider-Man 2 (PS)
2. Alan Wake 2 (XB) 
4. Starfield (S|X)
5. Sea of Stars (NS)

Games with release dates: Assassin's Creed Mirage, Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Samba de Amigo: Party Central 

Games with no release dates: Arizona Sunshine 2, Avowed, Blue Protocol, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Dungeons of Hinterberg, Earthblade, Ete, Fable, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS), Gunbrella (PC), Hades 2, Hauntii, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Hellskate, Immortals of Aveum, Judas, Jusant, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of Goddess, Lies of P (PS), Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), Nightingale (PC), Persona 3 Reload, Persona 5 Tactica,  Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, Rise of the Ronin (PS), Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, Sonic Superstars, South of Midnight, Star Wars: Outlaws, Stellar Blade (PS), Still Wakes the Deep, The Plucky Squire (PC), Viewfinder (PC)

1. Spider-Man 2 (PS)
2. Starfield (S|X)
4. Alan Wake 2 (XB)
5. Sea of Stars (NS)

Games with release dates: Assassin's Creed Mirage, Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, Samba de Amigo: Party Central 

Games with no release dates: Arizona Sunshine 2, Avowed, Blue Protocol, Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2 (PC), Dungeons of Hinterberg, Earthblade, Ete, Fable, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS), Gunbrella (PC), Hades 2, Hauntii, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Hellskate, Immortals of Aveum, Judas, Jusant, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of Goddess, Lies of P (PS), Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), Nightingale (PC), Persona 3 Reload, Persona 5 Tactica,  Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, Rise of the Ronin (PS), Sandland, Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, Sonic Superstars, South of Midnight, Star Wars: Outlaws, Stellar Blade (PS), Still Wakes the Deep, The Plucky Squire (PC), Viewfinder (PC)

Last edited by axumblade - on 11 June 2023

gtotheunit91 said:

1. Starfield (PC)
2. Age of Mythology: Retold (PC)
3. Avowed (PC)
4. Fable (PC)
5. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PC)

Adjusting my top 5 after reading inXile's rundown of Clockwork Revolution. Will probably become my number 1 most wanted game after Starfield releases.

1. Starfield (PC)
2. Clockwork Revolution (PC)
3. Age of Mythology: Retold (PC)
4. Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC)
5. Avowed (PC)

Games that are just outside my top 5 are Stormgate, Fable, Ara: History Untold, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on PC, and Dragon's Dogma 2 that will reach my top 5 in due time.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 12 June 2023

NobleTeam360 said:

1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
2. Trails into Reverie (PS5)
3. Starfield (PC)
4. Fable (PC)
5. Granblue Fantasy (PS5)

1. Persona 3 Relaod (PS5)

2. Metaphor: ReFantazio (PS5)

3. Starfield (PC)

4. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)

5. Trails into Reverie (PS5)