By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LTTP: Super Mario Galaxy

If you think Mario Galaxy is bad and TLOU is revolutionary then stop posting because my sides can only split so much from laughter.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I just want to say that I love the galaxy ost so much. No other Mario game has come close to matching it yet imo. When even a stage called 'space junk galaxy' has a banger soundtrack you truly know they made something great

Leynos said:

If you think Mario Galaxy is bad and TLOU is revolutionary then stop posting because my sides can only split so much from laughter.

iT took emotional story telling and cinematography to a whole new level in gaming. too bad they destroyed with part 2 lol.

zeldaring said:
Leynos said:

iT took emotional story telling and cinematography to a whole new level in gaming. too bad they destroyed with part 2 lol.

ROFL no it didn't. But keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Leynos said:
zeldaring said:

yea they made a HBO series about the game and its a massive hit yet most people think the game had much better acting. keep telling yourself that lol 

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
Leynos said:

yea they made a HBO series about the game and its a massive hit yet most people think the game had much better acting. keep telling yourself that lol 

Mario just had a movie. Sonic has movies. Pokemon had a movie. Double Dragon had a movie. House of the Dead had a movie. Halo and Castlevania had TV series. Video games get adaptations. Shitty or good or everything in between. Shocker of the century! It's getting harder to find a even somewhat popular video game franchise that hasn't had a TV series or movie at this point. So nothing special to get an adaptation.

Is this fun for you @zeldaring? Picking fights about games you don’t like and mostly being laughed at but insisting that your opinion is fact? How about you join in a non-combative thread or make a positive thread about something you like.

I mean, to each their own, but this seems exhausting.

Leynos said:
zeldaring said:

Mario just had a movie. Sonic has movies. Pokemon had a movie. Double Dragon had a movie. House of the Dead had a movie. Halo and Castlevania had TV series. Video games get adaptations. Shitty or good or everything in between. Shocker of the century! It's getting harder to find a even somewhat popular video game franchise that hasn't had a TV series or movie at this point. So nothing special to get an adaptation.

thats nice and all but did you miss the part where HBO hired famous  great actors and people still think the characters  in the video game did a much better acting  and showing emotions.

zeldaring said:
Leynos said:

thats nice and all but did you miss the part where HBO hired famous  great actors and people still think the characters  in the video game did a much better acting  and showing emotions.

OMG movies and TV pick up popular actors to widen the appeal of said property! MY GOD SO REVOLUTIONARY!

Leynos said:
zeldaring said:

OMG movies and TV pick up popular actors to widen the appeal of said property! MY GOD SO REVOLUTIONARY!

lmao for game to have a story and acting with emotions  as good a movie was revolutionary