By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

Rise of the ronin is amazing.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

Well, that's good to hear.

Between Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, there are plenty of Day 1 games for me. I can't justify getting more full price games so soon, especially still in the first half of the year.

I am very interested in Ronin, though. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:
zeldaring said:

Between Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, there are plenty of Day 1 games for me. I can't justify getting more full price games so soon, especially still in the first half of the year.

I wasn't gonna get it but the OT thread at resetera is insanely positive and made me cave in and it's just flat out fun, combat is amazing, traversal is seamless, and so many cool things to do, it reminds of metal gear solid 5 but done with a much more interesting open world. 

The rumors about Xbox hardware opening up for storefronts like Epic Games is interesting.

I imagine Microsoft will attempt to get their storefront on the PlayStation platform sometime down the road. Whether or not they succeed is another topic lol. I do wonder how that would play out though.

Bamco delisted a lot of Tales games on PS3 and PSVita PSN.

Really wish these titles would get remastered/ported over to modern platforms.

Really sad these titles are stuck on old platforms that have no support.

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:
zeldaring said:

I still have games from 2023 I haven't even touched. Spiderman 2 being one of them. There's just to many games right now I can't even begin to keep up. I've only made things worse because I've been itching to replay Mass Effect for a while now and the itch has taken over and I'm fully invested in ME1 right now. Going to get the plat for the first game at least. Not sure I'll run through the whole series again. 

Then again what usually happens is I beat ME1, start ME2 and I get hooked all over again. ME2 is too damn good to put down after you start it.

Purple Dualsense has drift. Good thing I stocked up on 2 others.

Last edited by Leynos - on 27 March 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

BasilZero said:

Bamco delisted a lot of Tales games on PS3 and PSVita PSN.

Really wish these titles would get remastered/ported over to modern platforms.

Really sad these titles are stuck on old platforms that have no support.

And from my quick Google search, it looks like there was no warning. It's the proper thing to do to give notice when delistings are expected, even if the same games are getting ports or remasters on newer machines. 

PS3 and Vita stores are very much on borrowed time. We're lucky to have had them for over 2 and a half years after the original planned closure, but I'm thinking within two years at most the stores will be gone. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Got the Plats for Sifu and GoT today. Gonna start Iki Island tonight.

Then no gaming for 6 weeks as I head for vacation followed by business trip. So I'm ok with next month's PS+ games being not to my liking. Good timing Sony, thanks.

I am glad I got all released Tales games on PS3/Vita on physical copy.