By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

Rumored Humble Bundle for Steam/PC will have Returnal.

I think its the first time a Playstation published game will appear in a humble bundle.

Edit: Apparently the first Helldivers was in a bundle back in 2019....and I have it - I completely forgot it came out on PC lol

Last edited by BasilZero - on 29 March 2024

Around the Network

Just ff7 rebirth, visions of mana and Star Wars outlaws anything else can wait for a sale I still play apex as my shooter as of now I tell ya one think they ruin gta 6 with woke ideology I’ll be upset

APerfectCircle said:

Just ff7 rebirth, visions of mana and Star Wars outlaws anything else can wait for a sale I still play apex as my shooter as of now I tell ya one think they ruin gta 6 with woke ideology I’ll be upset

Woke ideology? Like?

twintail said:
APerfectCircle said:

Woke ideology? Like?

GTA 6 will be the first political GTA game.

Spoiler!
This is sarcasm.

Stellar Blade demo is really dope.

Around the Network

https://soundcloud.com/playstation/official-playstation-podcast-episode-481-heres-to-you-jim

Jim Ryan appears to confirm the PS2 sold 160 million at 14:57 on the official PlayStation Podcast.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Nice catch.

God the demo for Stellar Blade is just...STELLAR!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Stellar Blade demo was more polished than I was expecting. Could be just the beginning, but still a good sign.

The female characters' breasts were seemingly modeled by someone with just a vague idea of what they should look like but we already knew that. Oh well.

haxxiy said:

Stellar Blade demo was more polished than I was expecting. Could be just the beginning, but still a good sign.

The female characters' breasts were seemingly modeled by someone with just a vague idea of what they should look like but we already knew that. Oh well.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!