By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Runa216 said:

So the Stellar Blade Review Embargo is in a few minutes. What's everyone think?

I expect 85 to start but it;ll go down to 84 by the time it's all said and done

Hope it's higher. Looks amazing but anime waifu games don't usually score them 90+ scores often.

Current score seems apt, and I think pretty respectable. 

Will be good for Shift Up and Sony if it does well, and that will only help Sony's latest push into SK. 

Around the Network

Looks like Yoshi-P heard the "button mashing" complaints in FF16 lol. I'm currently at the Leviathan fight, and you get to a point where you have to master all of Ifrit's abilities otherwise, you will not get past Leviathan. Such a fun fight, but a difficult one! I've only died a few times so far, but it's fun figuring out what I can change in my approach to finally get past him.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Looks like Yoshi-P heard the "button mashing" complaints in FF16 lol. I'm currently at the Leviathan fight, and you get to a point where you have to master all of Ifrit's abilities otherwise, you will not get past Leviathan. Such a fun fight, but a difficult one! I've only died a few times so far, but it's fun figuring out what I can change in my approach to finally get past him.

Thats in the DLC right?

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Thats in the DLC right?

Yes it is! It’s in the recently released second DLC, The Rising Tides. Leviathan isn’t in the main game, so this DLC addresses that. 

Just did a week buisness trip. Now 2 week holiday then another business trip soon after. So gaming time suffering a lot. Makes with wish Sony had a cloud based device.

Around the Network

SB is probably the best-looking PS5 exclusive.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

twintail said:

Just did a week buisness trip. Now 2 week holiday then another business trip soon after. So gaming time suffering a lot. Makes with wish Sony had a cloud based device.

Its been brutal for me too - havent played in days too - combination of work and getting ready for our baby to be born. (Gonna be busy lol)

Anyways, doesnt even need to be cloud based.

If they made a portable that allowed you to be able to download and play the games you own already, that would be perfect.

(Kinda like how I have a OG Switch for home and a OLED Switch for portable lol).

And no , PSPortal isnt what I mean....I dont want to keep my PS5 turned on just for me to play it on a PSPortal lol

The Extraction Shooter genre is literally Bungie's for the taking right now I cannot believe how much of a massive self-inflicted wound the developers of Escape from Tarkov put on themselves with their recent BS edition of the game. And every follow up they've come out with since, has only been digging them into an even bigger hole.

Bungie would be wise to capitalize on this historical blunder by putting out some sort of blog, trailer, or just something to remind the extraction shooter community that Marathon is on the way.

I was already figuring that the actual gameplay of Marathon would be fantastic and top tier, but competing with Tarkov in that genre would've been Marathon's biggest hurdle. That does not appear to be an issue anymore lol. At least for now. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

The Extraction Shooter genre is literally Bungie's for the taking right now I cannot believe how much of a massive self-inflicted wound the developers of Escape from Tarkov put on themselves with their recent BS edition of the game. And every follow up they've come out with since, has only been digging them into an even bigger hole.

Bungie would be wise to capitalize on this historical blunder by putting out some sort of blog, trailer, or just something to remind the extraction shooter community that Marathon is on the way.

I was already figuring that the actual gameplay of Marathon would be fantastic and top tier, but competing with Tarkov in that genre would've been Marathon's biggest hurdle. That does not appear to be an issue anymore lol. At least for now. 

Hunt: Showdown is the king to topple though.

Last edited by coolbeans - on 29 April 2024

coolbeans said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Hunt: Showdown to the king to topple though.

Player number wise, it would be Tarkov. It averages around 1-2 million players a month whereas Showdown averages a few hundred thousand. Nothing to sneeze at as Showdown has a very healthy playerbase, but Tarkov is particularly major since it's only on PC and can only be played through its own launcher. 

Tarkov was like Destiny. Only Tarkov would be able to take Tarkov down and......the devs are making sure that happens now