By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

AddRat said:

My Dragon's Dogma 2 order might arrive a day earlier than the release date here.

If you told me back when the first sales numbers became public for DD1 that we would be getting a sequel, let a alone a seemingly well funded one, I would not have believed you.

Same! I replayed DD1 last year and it reminded me why I love video games so much. The sequel looks to be topping it in every way. The world itself is looking to be one of the most reactive in video game history. Can't wait to play later tonight!

Around the Network

Looks like Horizon Forbidden West peaked at a respectable 25K players.

G2ThaUNiT said:
AddRat said:

My Dragon's Dogma 2 order might arrive a day earlier than the release date here.

If you told me back when the first sales numbers became public for DD1 that we would be getting a sequel, let a alone a seemingly well funded one, I would not have believed you.

Same! I replayed DD1 last year and it reminded me why I love video games so much. The sequel looks to be topping it in every way. The world itself is looking to be one of the most reactive in video game history. Can't wait to play later tonight!

I hope they do a crossover again with Berserk. I already pre made my Berserk GUTS CaC.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

PotentHerbs said:

That's an interesting timeline for the game.

Which version did you play that had bad camera controls? I thought it being a PS2 game would mean the camera wouldn't be shackled without dual analog sticks. But it getting ported to the PS2 after the PSP version released makes me doubtful. 

I played the PS2 version.

What y'all been playing?

As for me

Planning to finish Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced this month.

Playing MK8D on my OG Switch - I dont know if I'll play through 200cc on MK8D - I tried one time and didnt like so I'll likely just finish up Mirror mode and do some online runs to see how it is.

As for Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (PC), I finished the main campaign about a little over a week ago and finished up one of the DLCs (Zombie Island of Dr Ned) last weekend. Gonna do as much and hopefully finish by end of month.

Gonna focus on Smash Ultimate on my OG Switch and hopefully finish up World of Light in April.

Aside from that - playing Driveclub (PS4) on my PS5 casually and almost at the end of the base game, 70+ hours in.

Also been playing Final Fantasy VII (NS) on my Switch OLED whenever I am on break at work. Finished Part 1 and on Part 2 of the game now.

I'm gonna be downsizing the number of games I'll be playing so I can better focus on what I am playing rather than having 7-8 games at a time. So at max 1-2 at home with the third being whatever I play at work/break.

As for what I plan to play next few games in my list.....

Gears of War 2 (X360) on my Xbox Series X.

Dragon Quest I (NS) on my OG Switch

Tekken 2 (PS4) on my PS5

River City Girls (Steam) on my gaming PC

Kirby's Dream Course (NSO) on my OG Switch

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)

Bravely Default II (NS) on my Switch OLED

Around the Network

FFXVI: The Rising Tide releasing April 18th. Can't wait for this! Leviathan abilities and the boss fight look incredible!

This looks like a fun piece of endgame content. Of course there's a super secret ultra boss with insane requirements to even fight them lol

I can't wait to buy it again on PC and also do all the DLCs

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 22 March 2024

Let me turn off the purple sky!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Let me turn off the purple sky!

+ 1

It's coming guys and I can't be more ready.