By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

PotentHerbs said:

Does anyone know if Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier has been adapted to dual analog sticks?

I thought it was a PS2/PSP title, so I can't imagine that being an issue.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:

IIRC, its a PSP only title. 

PotentHerbs said:
coolbeans said:

Nah.  Just double-checked to be sure.  Was also PS2, which is weird b/c I had no excuse to skip it back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jak_and_Daxter:_The_Lost_Frontier

Expected Rise of the Ronin to review a bit higher but overall in line with my expectations.

I've never been a fan of Team Ninja games, especially with the rise of FromSoftware last generation, but RoTR makes me want the sequel to Ghost so much more lol.

coolbeans said:

Nah.  Just double-checked to be sure.  Was also PS2, which is weird b/c I had no excuse to skip it back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jak_and_Daxter:_The_Lost_Frontier

That is certainly odd!

Its the only Jak and Daxter game I haven't played. I will say though, The Lost Frontier releasing in 2009, and no wonder it was overlooked lol.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
coolbeans said:

It was a PSP first title.

It did come to PS2.

But I don't recall it having full camera support. But maybe there was an option somewhere. I dropped the game due to the bad camera stuff. 

Helldivers 2. 

Sony's fisrt game as part of their live service initiative is a phenomenal success. 

No.1 on PlayStation store charts- Feb 2024

No.1 on Steam charts for 6 weeks 

No.1 in UK feb 2024

No.1 in Europe feb 2024

No.1 in US feb 2024 and Year to date

Sony finally got a hugely successful Multiplayer IP of their own. (No, Destiny doesn't count)

the-pi-guy said:

It was a PSP first title.

It did come to PS2.

But I don't recall it having full camera support. But maybe there was an option somewhere. I dropped the game due to the bad camera stuff. 

That's an interesting timeline for the game.

Which version did you play that had bad camera controls? I thought it being a PS2 game would mean the camera wouldn't be shackled without dual analog sticks. But it getting ported to the PS2 after the PSP version released makes me doubtful. 

Geralt99 said:

Helldivers 2. 

Sony's fisrt game as part of their live service initiative is a phenomenal success. 

Well, technically, I'd argue the first one would be Destruction All-Stars.  It was primed for seasonal content promises and so on.  But I don't blame anyone who'd rather forget it.

My Dragon's Dogma 2 order might arrive a day earlier than the release date here.

If you told me back when the first sales numbers became public for DD1 that we would be getting a sequel, let a alone a seemingly well funded one, I would not have believed you.