By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

I'm very interested in how Sony's PSSR solution turns out.

It could be the answer to rising hardware costs and ballooning gaming budgets.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

I'm very interested in how Sony's PSSR solution turns out.

It could be the answer to rising hardware costs and ballooning gaming budgets.

Absolutely! These kinds of AI upscaling solutions have made a massive difference on PC gaming. Especially on the Nvidia side of things with DLSS. Version 3 almost feels like magic. So I'm excited to see how another proprietary AI upscaler will look and perform on an actual dedicated device like this. 

Yes, it works well on PC. DLSS 1 was horrible but DLSS 3 si really good.

G2ThaUNiT said:
Kyuu said:

Yeah HD2 is beating SM2 soon and possibly passing 20 million copies sold by year's end. In my parallel dream world, FF7 Rebirth is the bigger success story...

:(

Tbf, PC was the catalyst that helped boost these numbers. Game has been the number 1 most paid game on Steam globally for a month straight. 

It's been almost as successful on console too. 

the-pi-guy said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Tbf, PC was the catalyst that helped boost these numbers. Game has been the number 1 most paid game on Steam globally for a month straight. 

It's been almost as successful on console too. 

Exactly! The PC release played a big part in turning what would've been a nice surprise hit, into a phenomenon that took the gaming world by storm. That's what I meant by PC being the catalyst that helped boost the numbers. 

Makes me interested to see how Concord turns out. 

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Absolutely! These kinds of AI upscaling solutions have made a massive difference on PC gaming. Especially on the Nvidia side of things with DLSS. Version 3 almost feels like magic. So I'm excited to see how another proprietary AI upscaler will look and perform on an actual dedicated device like this. 

I hope it leads to even more performance options on the PS6: 

4K/60 FPS with RT, 4K/120 FPS, 8K/40 FPS with RT, 8K/60 FPS, etc. I'd even take a 1440P mode upscaled with PSSR that runs at 120 FPS lol. 

BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:

I want to play Unicorn Overlord so bad but work is eating all my time. Never had I wanted to play and immerse myself in so many games since my teenage years. Eiyuden is also coming up soon and I'm not even 30% done with FF7 Rebirth which has been incredible and my current intention is to 100% it including Hard Mode. It's a dilemma.

Glad you got the will to play so many games, mine just keep getting lower and lower lately, 2020 was the last time that happened to me.

Rise of the Ronin looks really cool, but even so I really can't feel like getting games near launch anymore nowdays.

I've been there. You'll get your motivation back, once a gamer always a gamer!

Has anyone played Hi-Fi rush on the dual sense?
I don't really enjoy rhythm games but the use of the dual sense sounds really interesting to me.
Rumble, haptic, and apparently the speaker as well.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

BasilZero said:

Damn, just bought a Switch OLED a week ago or so and loving it.

The rumor about PS5 Pro....I bought my OG PS5 last year and enjoying it but I'm likely gonna get the Pro lol

I'll get it when GTA6 comes out next year.

Even I'm considering it. I hope there are size specs leaked. Cause that might be the only things that stops me.

twintail said:

Even I'm considering it. I hope there are size specs leaked. Cause that might be the only things that stops me.

Size as in the console size or the storage size?

I just hope the design looks better than the current line of PS5s.....I just dont like the design compared to the PS2, PS3 and PS4.