By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Goodness we've got a new tally of games to predict for. It's more than would've guessed at first.

Everybody 1-2 Switch - 60
Detective Pikachu Returns - 74 (It's gonna be my guilty pleasure)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 91 (Surprised there's isn't more people predicting a 90+ Opencritic for this one)
Super Mario RPG - 86 
WarioWare: Move It! - 78

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Well the first reviews are in for Everybody 1-2-Switch and so far it's sitting 5 points higher than its predecessor at 60. Perhaps the lower price point helped this time around (though 60 is still nothing to brag about), but it does only have 12 reviews so far so anything can still happen.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Please add my predictions from the previous page

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:

My bad, added now

UnderwaterFunktown said:
peachbuggy said:

My bad, added now

thx!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

The first reviews are in for Pikmin 4 which is starting out very strong 88, which also happens to be the highest anyone predicted. Still only at 42 reviews, so it is likely to fluctuate a bit, but a quite promising score nevertheless.

Alright definitely about time for a point update. I've now tallied up the points for both Everybody 1-2 Switch and Pikmin 4.

Everybody 1-2 Switch ended up at 57 with only 23 reviews 2 months after release (guess reviewers forgot about this game as quickly as the rest of us), @Wman1996 managed to guess that spot on earning 12 points. Pikmin 4 has kept its solid score of 88, most weren't too far from it but only @DroidKnight got it spot on, also earning 12 points.

As for the leaderboard @Kakadu18 has now taken a (non-tied) lead with 60 points in total and @NobleTeam360 has entered second place very close behind. Still 4 games left, but we're nearing the endgame here.

Basically, my average is almost null from last time and my ranking isn't too bad either. Can only improve further until I win that league next year 😎

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Jesus I'm getting slaughtered here.

I think SMBW is the toughest prediction here.