By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2022 – Final Voting Now Open!

I cannot believe that Sonic is seriously in the game of the year conversation.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:

Would highly recommend both games; Neon White is especially well worth your time if you're into action games.

I'll have to try out Perfect Tides before the year is done; heard nothing but good things about it.

Honestly, I don't feel very genre-defined in terms of my preferences. Neon White looks like lots of fun and seems like it has an interesting premise!

Perfect Tides ranks probably in the top two games I've ever played in terms of how believable its cast of characters and situations are. I really can't help wondering how much of it is autobiographical on the part of the game's creator. The narrative seems too real to be totally fiction. I wish I could say that of more games. I've really gotten attached to this one. I think you will too, especially if you happened to be a teenager back around the turn of the century.

VAMatt said:

It's an excellent game, best 3D Sonic ever in some people's opinion, while most Sonic fans consider it to be at least top 3 for 3D Sonic. Came in 2nd place on The Game Awards people's voice award, losing only to Genshin Impact.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 28 December 2022

shikamaru317 said:
VAMatt said:

It's an excellent game, best 3D Sonic ever in some people's opinion, while most Sonic fans consider it to be at least top 4 for 3D Sonic. Came in 2nd place on The Game Awards people's voice award, losing only to Genshin Impact.

24 Hour Warning!

You've only get ~24 hours left to vote (or edit an existing vote).

Thank you to everyone who's already voted by the way - we've had over 400 votes in so far, which is great to see (that's a new record for the site).

Around the Network
Machina said:

24 Hour Warning!

You've only get ~24 hours left to vote (or edit an existing vote).

Thank you to everyone who's already voted by the way - we've had over 400 votes in so far, which is great to see (that's a new record for the site).

You should bump it back to top thread for last day too.

Final call - voting closes in an hour!