By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - First trailer for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Harrison Ford is way too old to be doing this lol but I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully we'll get additional info on the game around the time the movie releases too.

Around the Network

I wonder if they killed off Shia's character?

I'll see it and it doesn't look bad actually. Still feels weird that Spielberg didn't direct this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Can we be done with nostalgia sequels? They're almost never good.

Last edited by Leynos - on 01 December 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Not the best trailer. Hope its good though.

The title all but confirms the rumored time travel.

I think this one could be pretty good, and hopefully emotional.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

I love Indiana Jones so even if they give me shit I will throw my money in their faces.

I like a lot of the talent involved in this and the cinematography looks great. Fingers crossed this turns out well.

The making of this film has been a bit of a mess, between Ford getting injured and issues with the ending that didn't go over well in screenings. The usual political shenanigans are afoot here. Just hoping they won't disrespect the character TOO much while replacing it with a female, as per usual as of late.

Indiana Jones and the Geriatric Cypher

Man, those ultra-bright scenes when Harrison is on horseback look atrocious. Looks like they took the semi-reboot approach yet again, and I doubt it'll stick the landing.