By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:

NetEase acquiring Microsoft CONFIRMED!!11!!

(Reality will be more boring, NetEase does the chinese versions of Blizzard game, he will discuss the cooperation going forward after the acquisition of Acti).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Ryuu96 said:

NetEase acquiring Microsoft CONFIRMED!!11!!

(Reality will be more boring, NetEase does the chinese versions of Blizzard game, he will discuss the cooperation going forward after the acquisition of Acti).

It's that, yeah, Activision-Blizzard games in China were managed by NetEase then they had a big bust up/argument with Bobby Kotick, now Bobby is gone, the new Blizzard CEO is talking with NetEase to get their games back into China.

coolbeans said:
Machiavellian said:

So, I live in Ohio and just witness a total eclipse from my house. I have to say, the videos do not do it justice, it's definitely an experience you have to see firsthand. Going from light to total darkness and being able to look at the sun with the moon overlapping it for 3 mins was definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had in a while.

*urge to make a ritualist sacrifice to Inti intensifies*

Lol, another fun part were some animals acting all weird.  This deer that was crossing the street started to make some weird noises. Birds in the air just flying in circles like they did not know what to do and their flight was all over the place.  Me putting my youngest son on an altar to sacrifice him to Cthulhu.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Star Wars Outlaws actually looks really good lol. This may be the first Ubisoft game I buy in quite a while!

Around the Network

I highly recommend giving this an honest shot.  While it's not launching on Game Pass, $20 ($16 on discount atm) ain't too shabby for what's on offer.

"I'm pretty burned out from working on Deadfire, so if I'm gonna stay here I gotta work on something really small." Josh to Feargus after MS acquired them. The importance of allowing studios to work on a variety of projects and not just forcing them all on AAA.

Josh did say though "and then I'll go back to working on more traditional stuff if that's what we need at the studio" after Pentiment is done.

Josh said there was no resistance from Feargus.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 April 2024

Think New Vegas will be a good game to play along side the show.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Star Wars ✅

Ubisoft ❌❌❌

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition