By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, so you can pretty much do *almost* everything except XP rates are decreased, there's a level cap to trading companies, and obviously all PVP related activities are disabled, but you can do all the "story" stuff like the Tall Tales, the Crossovers (PotC, Monkey Island) and other activities.

That is good to hear.

I see there are two different SKUs

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/sea-of-thieves

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/sea-of-thieves-deluxe-edition

I'm guessing the deluxe edition really wouldnt be worth it in my case?

What Ice said, all extra content in Sea of Thieves is only cosmetics, so if you care about cosmetics or not, you aren't really missing out on anything and there's dozens of other cosmetics for outfits, ships, etc, by now that you can pick from individually, Lol.

Around the Network

You get a pretty nice shipset just playing on the series S|X btw lol

Thanks @ice and @Ryuu96

Yeah, I plan to buy it for my Series X.

I'll get it on PC sometime in the future lol.

Shame you aren't playing online though, you'd hear other players talking about the Legendary Pirate Lord Ice.

"They say you don't even see his ship at first, but you'll know it is close by the air suddenly turning cold and shivers getting sent down your spine and then by the time you see it, it's already too late, his ship the Iceberg, you can't turn in time, your ship goes crashing into it and gets split in two like the Titanic and as you sink to your frozen depths, you don't see him, but you hear him, Captain Ice, a single deep laugh followed by two words..."Bang! Bang!"

True Story.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 February 2024

VersusEvil said:
hellobion2 said:

I am looking to upgrade from xbox one.  Which one would you recommend the xbox series s or xbox series x? 

A PS5

PS5 doesn't have Avowed and Octopath Traveler.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
VersusEvil said:

A PS5

I was sure Octopath Traveler was on at least the PS4. Whats that all about?

KLXVER said:
Mnementh said:

Square Enix Things.

Camp xbox really makes great xbox related videos. His latest xbox live summer of arcade 2008 really makes me miss the old days, from being the place to play indies they seem to not care anymore...While for gamepass/smaller games it would be wonderfull..

KLXVER said:
Mnementh said:

Switch 2018

Windows 2019

Stadia 2020

Xbox 2021

No Playstation.

But Octopath II is on PS too.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Will be going on an indie game cleansing binge after my current game (that likely reach 50hrs when I 100% it) and forget about Octopath not hitting PS the real travesty is Xbox never getting Cosmic Star Heroine.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 17 February 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition