By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol. TGA's created a whole debate about what is an indie again because Dave the Diver is in the best indie section despite it being from a studio owned by Nexon, a billion dollar corporation and the developer themselves saying their game isn't an indie 💀

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 November 2023

Around the Network

Well, if the games own developer is saying it's not indie.... hard to argue against them.

Valhalla Journal Day 18: Rescued my brother … he’s an ungrateful fuck basically accusing me the same way Dag did (adds to list of who to deny Valhalla too) .. wait till he finds out I’ve been banging his wife 👀. Next up, the top of the map. 30% overall completion reached.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 14 November 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Lol. TGA's created a whole debate about what is an indie again because Dave the Diver is in the best indie section despite it being from a studio owned by Nexon, a billion dollar corporation and the developer themselves saying their game isn't an indie 💀

Yeah, the whole indie moniker is misleading and wrongly used. Technically Baldur's Gate 3 is indie, as it is selfpublished, yet still also AAA. On the other hand we have Dave the Diver. I think what people really want to separate out are small dev teams without much support by publishers (even if DtD is published by Nexon I doubt they gave them a budget).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Ryuu96 said:

We need more Call of Duty pros to return to Halo.

idek who is left to come back, besides Huke and Shotzzy (technically crimsix too)

If you think MS will ever get a GOTY nomination on a Geoff show or one with media voting I don’t know what to say.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

If you think MS will ever get a GOTY nomination on a Geoff show or one with media voting I don’t know what to say.

Why not? In fact, If rumors of Dishonored 3 and Doom year zero lauching in 2024 are true....Man, i can see Xbox getting one nominee or more, chances are high.

Today's Xbox is a different Beats. The "ugly duckling" that never had an exclusive among the nominees bought major studios and will start delivering results sooner or later.

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

We need more Call of Duty pros to return to Halo.

idek who is left to come back, besides Huke and Shotzzy (technically crimsix too)

Shotzzy will return when he realises Halo is superior to COD.