By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23
VersusEvil said:

… I 100% Valhalla in 200hrs (took me 100hrs longer than getting the plat for Odyssey years ago) .. if you ever do Valhalla .. well it was fun knowing you 😂

I had also picked up Valhalla and it's DLCs.  I'll probably put it off till next year or later.  I'm excited for Red so will probably end up playing it before Valhalla.  Next game on the docket for this year is Infinite Wealth which will likely be another 200 plus hours.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 March 2024

DroidKnight said:
VersusEvil said:

… I 100% Valhalla in 200hrs (took me 100hrs longer than getting the plat for Odyssey years ago) .. if you ever do Valhalla .. well it was fun knowing you 😂

I had also picked up Valhalla and it's DLCs.  I'll probably put it off till next year or later.  I'm excited for Red so will probably end up playing it before Valhalla.  Next game on the docket for this year is Infinite Wealth which will likely be another 200 plus hours.  

I think Ass Creed Red will have a lot of hype transference from fans of the hit Shogun show, on top of whatever normal hype it would have for a new AC game.

March has been a very strong month for Game Pass.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 March 2024

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

ah crap bought the Quarry a few months ago. Oh well.

Rest is very good though. There was nothing for me in the first half of March as I already owned the big titles.

............what?

Funny when I see people like Klobrille complaining about how the community is dying. Do they realize that these ultra Xbox fanboys who are the loudest are the reason why everyone else doesn't want to be part of that community anymore? Nobody likes to be around people who always cry and complain about every shit. Yeah, as someone whose whole Twitter existence was build around talking about which games are only on Xbox, it might be a loss to see these games also releasing on other platforms but that's pretty much his and his followers problem which are maybe 1% of the ecosystem.

Microsoft's fault was to interact too much with some of them over the last years to give them the expression that they represent Xbox and that they are important. 

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 19 March 2024

Dead Island 2 is a good time. It's so brutal and I enjoy the campiness of it all. The character I chose is Jacob and his dialogue is actually better than I was anticipating, especially the farther along you go. Dialogue overall is good with some fun characters and even the dialogue between npc can be funny to listen to. It's a visual treat to play and combat is enjoyable. I have some nitpicks with certain things, like the leveling of weapons, but I'm guessing the developers did it the way they did because they want players to use as many different weapons as possible. I still have some things I need to finish, but overall I would recommend this game, especially since it's on Game Pass.