By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

Can’t blame the fan base being muted when you don’t release anything for the first 5 months of the year.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

On that note, 3. Days. To. Go!, I’m thinking New Zealand looks nice this time of year to visit.

Eh, Klobrille is being a bit of a baby, Lol.

I do understand that he makes money from Xbox content creation and his fanbase is likely largely Xbox only users but no amount of complaining is going to change things. Things are also muted from Xbox only users who focus on exclusives because Microsoft ain't releasing anything until Hellblade II in May, things weren't muted for January Direct and the Partner Preview is actually tracking ahead of last years in terms of views.

Meanwhile I've played in 2024, Like a Dragon Gaiden (on Game Pass, great game), Jusant (on Game Pass, great game), Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (great game), Infinite Wealth (great game), Tale of Arise (on Game Pass, great game) and Dragon's Dogma II is literally days away, likely another great game, Lol. The world doesn't revolve only around games which other platforms don't get.

And I've said it before but anyone who has suddenly lost excitement for individual games because Xbox is may port them to PlayStation in the future is a sado, how on Earth can you say that without looking like a massive console warrior, that you are no longer excited for Fable because PlayStation users may get it years later, for example? Are you serious? Get a grip, touch some grass, Lol.

There's more Xbox titles in development than in the history of Xbox, all those titles that we were apparently excited for are still coming, Game Pass still remains awesome and will receive all that content, hardware is still coming in the future and could be something different than the usual boring "same console but a bit stronger" now that they will have to make hardware more interesting.

I do think Xbox content creators are a bit entitled, they think they were best friends with Xbox, they think Xbox owes them something, the tantrums over 4 titles being ported were pathetic and I'm tired of hearing them whine about it still, I just want to talk about videogames, not brag about me having games which someone else doesn't have, quite frankly, I'm tired of the Xbox community.

Nobody can predict the future 5-10 years from now so stop bothering trying and just enjoy the games that are actually releasing and what will be will be, I swear some of these Xbox content creators care more about years old titles being ported than the current horrific state of the industry lately, Lol. Problem is the console wars were over in 2013 but it has taken until 2024 for some of Xbox's most hardcore to accept that.

Like Xbox has to evolve, Xbox content creators need to evolve.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 March 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Eh, Klobrille is being a bit of a baby, Lol.

I do understand that he makes money from Xbox content creation and his fanbase is likely largely Xbox only users but no amount of complaining is going to change things. Things are also muted from Xbox only users who focus on exclusives because Microsoft ain't releasing anything until Hellblade II in May, things weren't muted for January Direct and the Partner Preview is actually tracking ahead of last years in terms of views.

Meanwhile I've played in 2024, Like a Dragon Gaiden (on Game Pass, great game), Jusant (on Game Pass, great game), Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (great game), Infinite Wealth (great game), Tale of Arise (on Game Pass, great game) and Dragon's Dogma II is literally days away, likely another great game, Lol. The world doesn't revolve only around games which other platforms don't get.

And I've said it before but anyone who has suddenly lost excitement for individual games because Xbox is may port them to PlayStation in the future is a sado, how on Earth can you say that without looking like a massive console warrior, that you are no longer excited for Fable because PlayStation users may get it years later, for example? Are you serious? Get a grip, touch some grass, Lol.

There's more Xbox titles in development than in the history of Xbox, all those titles that we were apparently excited for are still coming, Game Pass still remains awesome and will receive all that content, hardware is still coming in the future and could be something different than the usual boring "same console but a bit stronger" now that they will have to make hardware more interesting.

I do think Xbox content creators are a bit entitled, they think they were best friends with Xbox, they think Xbox owes them something, the tantrums over 4 titles being ported were pathetic and I'm tired of hearing them whine about it still, I just want to talk about videogames, not brag about me having games which someone else doesn't have, quite frankly, I'm tired of the Xbox community.

Nobody can predict the future 5-10 years from now so stop bothering trying and just enjoy the games that are actually releasing and what will be will be, I swear some of these Xbox content creators care more about years old titles being ported than the current horrific state of the industry lately, Lol. Problem is the console wars were over in 2013 but it has taken until 2024 for some of Xbox's most hardcore to accept that.

Like Xbox has to evolve, Xbox content creators need to evolve.

I sometimes question my reality with all the insanity that surrounds me.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

You bought a Ubisoft game at launch full price? I’m shaking my god damn head. 

Around the Network

I'm seeing Xbox fans saying that nobody is excited for Hellblade II now, that nobody is talking about it, when the game is 2 months away and on the smaller side for an AAA so they aren't exactly going to show everything months before release, I remember last year when Xbox users were dooming that Starfield wasn't being marketed enough months from release, Lol.

The Xbox fanbase is easily the most defeatist of the three, the most insecure by far, every issue no matter how big or small is blown up into a massive issue, my theory is they are permanently scarred from the battering that PlayStation gave Xbox in the Xbox One era and wanted revenge, they hoped that with the acquisitions that Xbox would put PlayStation in the dirt but they never got that wish.

Now they realise it will never happen and some have lost their damn minds.

There are some genuine concerns about 3rd party support but just saying 3rd party support will cease to exist doesn't mean it is set in stone to come true, it's a prediction which may not come to pass, Xbox 3rd party support right now is still strong, Japanese support is the strongest since the X360 era but Japanese titles have always skipped Xbox even in the 360 era, Xbox has never been the main platform for Japanese support.

I think Xbox sales would have to go below 10m before the likes of Ubisoft, EA, Take-Two, etc, start skipping Xbox. Along with the studios in XGS, Zenimax and Activision-Blizzard. Along with Microsoft's partnership with Sega. Microsoft will still use Game Pass to get other content to its platform, I also think if things get drastic they could drop the 30% cut down, or merge the Xbox/PC stores into one.

They'll still be people buying Xbox for being the cheapest if they continue to offer that option, almost half of Series S owners are new to Xbox, they'll still be people buying Xbox because their digital libraries are locked there and most games are cross-play now, they'll be gamers who still buy Xbox because of exclusives because a lot of people don't follow the port begging on Twitter and won't wait years for a title to be ported.

They'll still be people who buy Xbox because of the ecosystem, Game Pass, etc.

And I'm excited for how they make hardware more interesting now with a lesser focus on exclusives cause I personally find Xbox/PlayStation hardware to be boring compared to Nintendo, I would love to see Xbox do a mid-range handheld and then their core console to be some super powerful machine, Lol. Just go nuts with it, make it so powerful that I won't need a new console for years and years.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 March 2024

Talkin bout Game Pass tho, I finally got around to finishing The Big Con, marks my 24th completion this year (7th for Xbox) and it was pretty damn great, I should have played it ages ago but regardless. Highly recommend if you want a sub 5hr (took my 4.40hr) decent little game.

Still on my first game of the year.  I don't think there is anyway I'm going to keep this one below 250 hours and I don't want to.  I'm having way too much fun with this one.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Still on my first game of the year.  I don't think there is anyway I'm going to keep this one below 250 hours and I don't want to.  I'm having way too much fun with this one.

… I 100% Valhalla in 200hrs (took me 100hrs longer than getting the plat for Odyssey years ago) .. if you ever do Valhalla .. well it was fun knowing you 😂

VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

You bought a Ubisoft game at launch full price? I’m shaking my god damn head. 

It was the best Ubisoft game in years and worth it

I'm waiting for Avatar to come to Game Pass at least